Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Springfield Model 15 .22 rifle that my Dad had all
I have a Springfield Model 15 .22 rifle that my Dad had all my life. I was just wondering what or if it is worth anything. … read more
Jon
Jon
I have my late father-in-law's 22 rifle and need to know an
I have my late father-in-law's 22 rifle and need to know an approximate value to sell. It is a Winchester made in New Haven, Conn. of "Winchester Proof Steel" and is a "61 SL.ORL.R" model with serial … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a mod 61 Winchester like a thousand other guys. The
I have a mod 61 Winchester like a thousand other guys . The difference is , mine is 95 -98% Condition and 2, digits on the # first year prod … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Winchester model 61, serial # 22163, original owner, what is
Winchester model 61, serial # 22163, original owner, what is the value/fair selling price? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I would like to know the value of my 94' Winchester WCF 30
I would like to know the value of my 94' Winchester WCF 30 Rifle. Serial #407694. Full Octagon Barrel, 3/4 length Magazine, very good condition, still fires. Thank you … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester model 94 in 30-30 that I've had for at
I have a Winchester model 94 in 30-30 that I've had for at least 40 years, bought new when I was 15. Serial #2204524. It is in very good condition. I wonder what the value is today. Dave … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of 1894 30-30 lever action Winchester, barrel, made in
value of 1894 30-30 lever action Winchester, long barrel, made in 1895, in good condition, no marks, fired very little … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a winchester 22 magnum lever action rifle made in new
I have a winchester 22 magnum lever action rifle made in new haven conn usa model # 255 serial # b899951 , and I cant find any information on this weapon , All the rifles I can find on line show the l… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have two rifles that I need to sell and dont know what
I have two rifles that I need to sell and dont know what they are worth. Winchester Land of Lincoln 30-30 WIN 1818-1968 AND … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from
I have a German mauser rifle my daddy brought back from WWII. I am missing the bayonet, and the leather shoulder strap. The rear site raises up and down by pressing the buttons on its' side and slidin… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I recently acquired 2 older (I assume) guns from my deceased
I recently acquired 2 older (I assume) guns from my deceased grandfather. And I would like to know more about them 1st: Winchester model 94 30-30 serial#(###) ###-#### 2nd: Marlin mod 25mn 22 serial#1… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Need approx. wide range value 8mm discontinued in 1938
Need approx. wide range value for an 8mm discontinued in 1938 mauser 8mm rifle. In good condition. Needs to be looked at by an expert gun person to be certain it is operating properly, it has not been… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a Winchester model 70xrt in 270win? In
What is the value of a Winchester model 70xrt in 270win? In overall good condition. What are some pros and cons on this rifle? thanks… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
No questions right now. Just wanted to thank you again for
No questions right now. Just wanted to thank you again for all the effort you put into my first question & apologize for taking so long to respond and rate. Had the flu for the past several days and w… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
what is the value of a Winchester model 94 -30wcf trapper carbine.
what is the value of a Winchester model 94 -30wcf trapper carbine. serial #1041955 condition 75-80 %… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I need the current market value for the following firearms: 1.
I need the current market value for the following firearms: 1. Crossman Arms Co. V-350 Slide Action BB Air Rifle 2. Winchester Repeater MFG 5-1911, MOD: 80-22 Short… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester rifle given to me when my Grandfather died
I have a Winchester rifle given to me when my Grandfather died in 1949. It has probably been in my family since new. The stock and action is , Model 1894, serial number 110921. The barrel and magazine… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894.
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894. The serial number is XXXXX My grandfather claimed that there was something unusual or special about the rifle. Would you know anything a… read more
Jon
Jon