Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am trying to determine value of a WWII vintage M1 carbine
I am trying to determine value of a WWII vintage M1 carbine with I-cut stock, and now sporting an alleged genuine, but I am not sure, paratrooper folding stock. The I-cut stock has been repaired, but … read more
Jon
Jon
I just acquired an M1 Carbine manufactured by National
I just acquired an M1 Carbine manufactured by National Postal Meter. The serial number is(###) ###-####and it is in near Museum condition. What would the approximate value be? … read more
Jon
Jon
What is the value of a springfield US M1 CARBINE .30 CAL?
Second opinion] What is the value of a springfield US M1 CARBINE .30 CAL? Pretty good condition works as it should complete gun nothing missing… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of my US Carbine 30 Cal M1. Manufactured
What is the value of my US Carbine 30 Cal M1. Manufactured in Inland Division, General Motors, 2-45. Very good condition. original walnut stock.… read more
Jon
Jon
My M1 carbine serial number is 29945 and it has Hialeah, FL
My M1 carbine serial number is ***** and it has Hialeah, FL on it, can you tell me when it was made and who made It?Thanking you in advance,Jack Sim… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just asked you about the M1 carbine. The information I
I just asked you about the M1 carbine. The information I found states the only company that used that low serial number is ***** Incidentally the rifle has a flash on it, does this indicate anything.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Universal M1 30 caliber carbine, over 50 years old.
I have a Universal M1 30 caliber carbine, over 50 years old. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an M1 carbine, serial 45168, .30 cal, stamped
i have an M1 carbine, serial 45168, .30 cal, stamped "universal, Hialeah, Fla" that i really know nothing about... can you tell me about it and where to get more info? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
WW2 vet (close friend) has a Springfield M1 with serial
WW2 vet (close friend) has a Springfield M1 with serial number 272289. Best i can tell it was manufactured in July 1941. Wood is scuffed by weapons metal is pristine. Trying to convince him to keep it… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
From a collection got an M1 Carbine..SN 2740145....has Blue
From a collection got an M1 Carbine..SN(###) ###-####...has Blue Sky Arlington on front of barrel....looks like original wood, bore is clean....wondered about value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
im trying to see how much a m1 carbine d'day gold commemorative
im trying to see how much a m1 carbine d'day gold commemorative unfired and in case would go for… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
WW11 M1 CARBINE 30 CALIBER IT IS BEEN IN THE ATTIC WRAPPED
WW11 M1 CARBINE 30 CALIBER IT IS BEEN IN THE ATTIC WRAPPED UP IN A BLANKET IT IS ORIGINAL AND IN GOOD SHAPE IT IT HAS ON GUN IBM I DID NOT KNOW THEY MADE GUNS. JUST WONDERING WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH.… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have aquired two rifles One is Springfied Model #1898 ( U.S.Springfield
I have aquired two rifles One is Springfied Model #1898 ( U.S.Springfield Armony Ser# XXXXX and M1 Garand Carbine (U.S.Carbine-Cal.30 M1) Ser#4941352- All this info comes off the rifles-I know there i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 30 Caliber carbine, stamped on the reciever "Universal,
I have a 30 Caliber carbine, stamped on the reciever "Universal, Hilea Fla., Cal 30 M1, Pat. 3882.768. Is this an ex military weapon, if so how old, and do you have an idea of its value? It has 16" ba… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
M1 Garand, National Ordinance, Serial #56821903 Springfield
M1 Garand, National Ordinance, Serial #5682 1903 Springfield Serial #414232 M1 Carbine, Universal , Serial #368277 What are the values?… read more
Jon
Jon
Springfield Armory World War II Commemorative M-1 Garand 30-06
Springfield Armory World War II Commemorative M-1 Garand 30-06 cal - still in original box, never touched by hands… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an M1 Rifle it is in super nice condition, it belong
I have an M1 Rifle it is in super nice condition, it belong to my father who was in the service for many years. I would like to know who made it? What year it was made? What is it worth? This is what … read more
Jon
Jon