Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Age and value of Winchester model. 22LR bolt action with 5
Age and value of Winchester model 69. 22LR bolt action with 5 shot clip. rubber butt plate with Winchester Repeating Arms on it. Side push button clip release. Pull and turn safety on the back of the … read more
Jon
Jon
Wish to obtain resale value for firearms please. Resale
resale value for .22 single shot Winchester rifle purchased over fifteen years ago never fired also .22 bolt action repeater in good order thanks … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Jon, a follow-up. On the Winchester 16 gauge, you show two
Jon, a follow-up. On the Winchester 16 gauge, you show two columns. I assumed it was a range, but upon looking closer it appears to be two separate prices. Can you explain, please? Additionally, would… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
How much is a savage model 40 varmint hunter in 22 hornet,
How much is a savage model 40 varmint hunter in 22 hornet, laminated stock, single shot worth? It is used, but was completely babied by my father it's whole time with him. Rich… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester Model 67-22 Short underneath that it
I have a Winchester Model 67-22 Short underneath that it says Long and Long, also on it M.192 1948. It is fitted with a windage and elevation site by the bolt action. What is its value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Colt Single Action Army Revolver; serial 181014 .44/40
Colt Single Action Army Revolver; serial 181014 .44/40 Shipped to Simmons Hardware St. Louis MO November 12, 1898 Was chromed sometime in the 1960's. Value? Desirability? Was told by relatives chromin… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 67 short, and rifle looking for a value of it
I have a model 67 short,long and long rifle looking for a value of it Winchester … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight stock(plain, hooded front site and modified elk horn rear. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a model 94 Winchester Canadian centennial #9458. I am
Hi! I have a model 94 Winchester Canadian centennial #9458. I am interested in dated of manufactureach and possible value. The condition is fair,it has some minor suface rust,but probably in 80-90% co… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a pre series 70 colt government model 45 in chrome,
i have a pre series 70 colt government model 45 in chrome, not nickle, not chrome plated, not stainless... real chrome. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
We recently purchased some NOS 2 bolt assembly for M 1903 A1
Hi We recently purchased some NOS 2 bolt assembly for M 1903 A1 M 1903 A3 rifle. I wanted to find out some info about this and what a possible value for one might be. I read that the rifle was used in… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
We own a & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in
Hi, we own a Smith & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in excellent condition. Nickle chrome plated with target grips. We also have the original box it came in and cleaning rods. Can you tel… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 06 54 model Winchester . modified stock not glassed
I have a 06 54 model Winchester . modified stock not glassed but in good condition. One screw missing. Used for hunting last shot 1965ish. Only number on it is 5479.. What I got and what's she worth. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is a Winchester 410 gauge shotgun about 65 years old and
What is a Winchester 410 gauge shotgun about 65 years old and in excellent condition worth?… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
What would an old, but never shot, winchester model 94 30/30
What would an old, but never shot, winchester model 94 30/30 (gold with an octagonal barrel) be worth? I have the original box. So this is a 1966 vintage rifle. What should I sell it for? Thanks, Harr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have an old 9mm shotgun. Only id marks looks like a knight
Have an old 9mm shotgun. Only id marks looks like a knight holding a spear in one hand and something else (?) in the other. any info helpful. thank you… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Yes i purchase a winchester model 52 22 long rifle today a
Yes i purchase a winchester model 52 22 long rifle today a a gun show.Guns is in 85 to 95 % it has a fecker tube scope.Not real sure when it was manufactered.The gun serial # XXXXX scope has a # XXXXX… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave