Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a walther ppk in the original box,manual and the
i have a walther ppk in the original box,manual and the target dated june 1966 test fired when bought. it says carl walther waffenfabrik ulm/do … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Walther ppk that I am considering selling. It is
I have a Walther ppk that I am considering selling . It is pre world war II, Blue, with the short barrel, the crown over N, and in very good condition. How much do you think it is worth. Serial number… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old side by side .410 / 22 cal shotgun that was
I have an old side by side .410 / 22 cal shotgun that was recently given to me. It has two hammers on top, a break lever on the right side of the receiver, and dual triggers. I've read this combo was … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
WHAT IS FAIR MARKET VAULE PLEASE. Model: 1980 22LR – FOLDING
WHAT IS FAIR MARKET VAULE PLEASE. Model : 1980 22LR – FOLDING TANG REAR-SIGHT#473104 Manufactured Date 1911Design and Features: The Model 1890 was a slide action, top ejecting rifle with an 18-inch ma… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to find value of Walther PPK serial #360682 k. It has
Hi, trying to find value of Walther PPK serial #360682 k. It has holster and papers to bring back to U.S. 7.65 calibre. Brought back from war by my godfather in 1945. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have ashot target rifle and dont know what model it is?
i have ashot target rifle and dont know what model it is ? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have another look for year/date code on the receiver. I may have missed that. It's Serial# ***** Possible older than 1921. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Walther P38 9MM, serial# 001240E Says it was made
I have a Walther P38 9MM, serial# ***** Says it was made in West Germany. Can you tell me what year it was manufactured? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Just bought a post war Walther P38. The banner on the left
Just bought a post war Walther P38. The banner on the left side of the slide reads: Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do P38 Cal. 9mm. The frame has a SN 118176, and what looks like an Austrian double eag… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to date a post war Walther p38. Slide marked with
Trying to date a post war Walther p38. Slide marked with walther banner, Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do, P38 Cal. 9mm. Serial number on slide is 883, serial above trigger guard is 133883, serial on … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Manurhin produced Walther PP I bought approximately
I have a Manurhin produced Walther PP I bought approximately 1982-1984. I am wondering about its value. It's like new as it probably has fired ~25 rounds when first acquired and I have the box it came… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Walther PPK/S 9 mm made in West Germany the barrel
I have a Walther PPK/S 9 mm made in West Germany the barrel as a German marking with a 74 on it. But can't find it in the Blue Book would you have a the value of it?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Waffenfabrik Walter ZellaMehlis (ITUR) Walter Paten 22
Waffenfabrik Walter ZellaMehlis (ITUR) Walter Paten 22 Mod.PPK Ser# XXXXX When was this Walter made and how much is it worth?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Hi Tom, My 22 has 231939 J.G. Anschutz GmbH Ulm, West Germany
Hi Tom, My 22 has 231939 J.G. Anschutz GmbH Ulm, West Germany printed on barrel. There is a small stamp that looks kind of like a fish, IH, another stamp that looks like horizontal antlers. Can you te… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
FEINWERKBAU AIR RIFLE MODEL L.G. 300S CAL 4.5/177 CAL. WITH
FEINWERKBAU AIR RIFLE MODEL L.G. 300S CAL 4.5/177 CAL. WITH BURRIS SCOPE 4X X12X. WALTER ULM/DO SPORT WAFFENFABRIK 22 CAL LEFT STOCK WITH BURRIS SCOPE 6X18X. REMINGTON SHOT GUN MODEL 1100 LH TRAP AND … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless.
I have a remington model 40X in a 22-250 that is stainless. it's serial # XXXXX XXXXX I'm told that they did not make very many of this model in stainless steel. Do you have an idaea on the value of t… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Walther P-38 pistol. 9mm parabellum. Manufacured by Carl
Walther P-38 pistol. 9mm parabellum. Manufacured by Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do Serial No. 140682.… read more
Jon
Jon