Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a P38 WW II pistol with original holster and 2
I have a P38 WW II pistol with original holster and 2 ammunition clips. Was looking to find the value of this. It has some numbers on it 7178b and an ac 45. German eagle and swastika on the slide. In … read more
Jon
Jon
I have inherited a Walther P38 9mm Parabellum pistol,
I have inherited a Walther P38 9mm Parabellum pistol, holster and spare magazine. It is in the original box and was apparently distributed by Interarms Firearms. I need to know it's value so that I ca… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the average value of a WW2 German Lugar that all
What is the average value of a WW2 German Lugar that all part numbers match up and has the original holster?- Good condition.- All part numbers match up on the pistol.- Holster has Nazi Symbols.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a amedeo rossisa with holster made in brazil. M720.
i have a amedeo rossisa with holster made in brazil. M720. 44SW Spl. serial number AB108271… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a WWII Nambu pistol I would like to sell. I do not
I do not know much about it, other than it is a WWII era Nambu pistol with cartridge and holster. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Japanese NAMBU Pistol. All matching and original. Selector
Japanese NAMBU Pistol. All matching and original. Selector switch missing. Was operational before, magazine present and matches serial. Serial #7220, 17.6… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just bought an F.. Radm, vis Mod 35, P at. Nr 15581. I was
I just bought an F.B. Radm, vis Mod 35, P at. Nr 15581 … read more
Jon
Jon
Have grandfather's WWI Colt pistol, serial number 362734, plus
Have grandfather's WWI Colt pistol, serial number 362734, plus original holster, web belt, ammunition pouch, and two full clips of original live rounds. Your thoughts on value, etc.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a what I believe to be 1830-1860 Percussion pistol.
I have a what I believe to be 1830-1860 Percussion pistol. Etched in top is Domingo Alberdi Fibar. It is a double barrel that is octagon shaped. The handled is Walnut (I think) and is ribbed. At the b… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock on the flap. It hasn't been opened since and looks to have a magazine in one pouch and from the weight of it, a German luger is inside. It a… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like a trade value for a Nambu Type 14 Manufacture
I would like a trade value for a Nambu Type 14 Manufacture date of March of 1936 about 90% with leather clam shell holster ( the clasp on Holster is broken at the end) with soulder harness attached.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Inheritance—Pistol Through inheritance, I have inherited
Inheritance—Pistol Through inheritance, I have inherited a semi automatic pistol that I have recently discovered could be one of Browning's first original designs. The gun is in good condition and the… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a nice original matching WWII Russian T-33 Tokarev with
I have a nice original matching WWII Russian T-33 Tokarev with almost no finish left and scratch marks on the slide and frame. Grips, action, are excellent as is the rest of the pistol. It has a beaut… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Browning High-Power pistol Tangent Sight - Slotted
I have a Browning High-Power pistol Tangent Sight - Slotted Serial #24104 The Stock-Holster is marked SALTD 1944 Could you give the production date and Value ?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On the back of the holster is stamped bdq.41 Under that is stamped W8A170. And under that to the left is a "W" The serial number is XXXXX It's a… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Walther 9-38 in 9 to 10 condition, all matching numbers,
I have a Walther 9-38 in 9 to 10 condition, all matching numbers, SN 7695 e AC 44 I also have the matching shoulder holster ( fighter pilots) with two extra magazines holders and with two extra magazi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a well documented nambu 8mm pistol with holster and
I have a well documented nambu 8mm pistol with holster and clip in very good condition that I would like to sell. Please advise.… read more
Jon
Jon
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner wants 1000. Any idea of its value?… read more
Jon
Jon