Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Value of and wesson model 10-7. Value of and wesson model
Value of smith and wesson model 10-7. 2" barrel. 90% condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a & Wesson 1076 10 mm. Went I pu Chased it it would
I have a Smith & Wesson 1076 10 mm. Went I pu Chased it it would not fire. I called Smith & Wesson. They had me send it in & they reworked the gun.I found out it was issued to a now retired FBI agent.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I'd like to know the value of my dad's old gun 38 and Wesson
I'd like to know the value of my dad's old gun 38 Smith and Wesson 1847 serial number … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Im not sure how this works a gentleman by the name of Robert
Im not sure how this works a gentleman by the name of Robert is texting me I don't want to bother everyone unless you would like to give your opinion also I am looking for a value on an old revolver 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am trying to find out more about a friend's and Wesson 32
I am trying to find out more about a friend's Smith and Wesson 32 Long CTG, with hand ejector, pearl grips and nickel plating. I can not find any serial number on the gun. I have even removed the grip… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
Does a & Wesson 36/10 Classic have two serial numbers? I
Does a Smith & Wesson 36/10 Classic have two serial numbers? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
S and W 32. Can you tell me the value of a and Wesson 32
Can you tell me the value of a Smith and Wesson 32 Short CTG(?) … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to find out the value of my Smith&Wesson model 916-A.
Trying to find out the value of my Smith&Wesson model 916-A. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Trying to determine value of antique revolver. Have serial
have serial number 240665...Smith & Wesson 32 revolver made in 1900 6shot … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a SW 686 Serial number S1 YF9778M...when was it
I have a SW 686 Serial number S1 YF9778M...when was it manufactured? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Can you tell me how many Smith&Wesson Pre Model 27 357
Can you tell me how many Smith&Wesson Pre Model 27 357 magnums … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Winchester 94 Caliber 30-30 Winchester 94 Caliber 32 Min SPL
Winchester 94 Caliber 30-30 Winchester 94 Caliber 32 Min SPL Smith & Wesson Revolver 357 Magnom 1" Smith & Wesson Revolver 357 Mag 2" stainless Sig P-226… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927
I would like the value of several handguns: Colt 45 Mod 1927 ( Evercito Argentino) Colt 45 Mod 1911-e7 ( Caliver 45 BL) - Army Smith & Wesson 38 spl Smith & Wesson 9 MM Model 59… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith & Wesson .455 cal, 1908 patent RUger Old Army, .44perc Manufacture D'Armes De Boyonne (MAB), model D, .32 cal Steyr model 1911, 9 mm… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith and Wesson 38 special pistol with serial number K94859 is. I inherited it from my father but don't know much about it. Any help would be app… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave