Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a 12g shotgun, in my cellar and unused for a few yrs.
I have a 12g shotgun, in my cellar and unused for a few yrs. that I want to give an outdoor friend of my son but I have difficulty reading the manufacturer! Last letters seem to be -estellari with Pac… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Trying to figure out what an old side-by-side shotgun is
Trying to figure out what an old side-by-side shotgun is worth … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to find info on A4591, Cal 36, it's in great
it's in great Condition we are trying to find info on how old … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Im trying t find the value of my winchester shotgun. Its
Im trying t find the value of my winchester shotgun … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I was wondering the price of some guns! Do you know what a
I was wondering the price of some guns! Do you know what a Bolt Action 30.06 serial number(###) ###-####is worth? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an early Miroku 12g Over and Under the serial number
Hi I have an early Miroku 12g Over and Under the serial number is ***** can you help me find the model? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I was given in a estate by my great uncle a Spencer Gun Co.
Hi, I was given in a estate by my great uncle a Spencer Gun Co. single shot 12 guage. Serial # 111415. Value and age for insurance reasons would be greatly appreciated? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Remington 12g pump shotgun has a serial number of 52936 on
Remington 12g pump shotgun has a serial number of 52936 on bottom of magazine is all it has. It's old. Trying to find out how old and what's it worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle Loader) it was found in the Desert in New Mexico MANY years ago, the Gun is functional, it Has been used by Family Members through the Years, I w… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a single barrel break-open 16 ga. shotgun that was my
I have a single barrel break-open 16 ga. shotgun that was my father's. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need to know the value of my dad's browning shotgun. I
I need to know the value of my dad's browning shotgun. I believe it is either a 12 gauge or 20 gauge. Many years ago my mom had the barrel redone for him. My father has since past away and it just is … read more
Jon
Jon
I'm trying to determine the year of a(Springfield Arms) Dbl
I'm trying to determine the year of a(Springfield Arms) Dbl barrel 12ga that was given to me by my uncle some 20yrs ago. The only markings on the gun other than the Springfield name is ***** ***** of … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My name is ***** *****.have a Beschi 12g O/U Serial 03245
My name is ***** *****.have a Beschi 12g O/U Serial 03245 guys says its 1 of two shot at 60 Roman Olympics/ gold … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless
I have a Crescent Fire Arms Co, Norwalk, Conn USA, Peerless Model Serial Number 297118. I know it is not worth anything, but I really need a date of manufacturing or a block of time with in 5 years et… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have two firearms I would like to find out the age and model,
I have two firearms I would like to find out the age and model, both have been in the family for along time. The first is a Remington side/side shotgun 12g serial number 239416,this has been in the fa… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a browning humback serial# XXXXX It is stamped 12G
I have a browning humback serial# XXXXX It is stamped 12G but it is a 16G. wanted toknow how much it is worth… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector
inherited a L C Smith, side by side, 12 GA, automatic ejector shotgun from my grandfather serial # XXXXX believe the gun dates back to 1910 to 1920, possibly before still in good shape, all matching s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa it has a serial num. of r57747 field grade can u tell me about it what other info do u need?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave