Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Bill, I have 2 more gun receipts to send you. No rush,
For Bill Only. Hi Bill, I have 2 more gun receipts to send you. No rush, whenever you can get back to me is fine. Thanks Sue… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Wondering on the value of this old firearm...my father in
Hello wondering on the value of this old firearm...my father in law bought it in the middle east. Will upload photos… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My friend has an old ithaca 12ga sxs serial no. 357558. the
My friend has an old ithaca 12ga sxs serial no. 357558. the model is not marked on the gun and i'm finding on the lists of serial numbers 2 possibilities but don't know which it is … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have another look for year/date code on the receiver. I may have missed that. It's Serial# ***** Possible older than 1921. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving his parents his possessions. In them was an old double barrel blackpowder shotgun with a medallion on the stock. I have pictures of all the … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a s&w hammerless .38 special revolver, can i send pic
i have a s&w hammerless .38 special revolver, can i send pic and you give me approximate value, also where can I get another grip for pistol. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington pump, I thank s/n is RW 46158f or a 5 at
I have a remington pump , I thank s/n is RW 46158f or a 5 at the end, how old do you thank this is. It's a 22 UMC… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Would like to know the approximate value of an early
Hi would like to know the approximate value of an early Remington 700 Adl with a 24 in blued stainless barrel chambered for 7mm mag, … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 1859 original sharps breech loading deringer
i have a 1859 original sharps breech loading deringer pepperbox pistol looking for value of it.would like to send pics thanks vince … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Bang I have a F. & Co pepper box. On the right side it says
Hi Dr. Bang I have a F. Barnes & Co pepper box. On the right side it says Patent Self Acting Pistol. On the back of the pistol grip is the numbers 314. it's a 6 shot. I don't know what caliber it is. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My father recently passed I found a muzzleloader pistol very
My father recently passed I found a muzzleloader pistol very old best I can tell it reads on top loudou on side kiland. Can not find any info on either names on this gun. Do u have any ideas?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just need a ballpark estimate of value Franz Sodia
I just need a ballpark estimate of value for a Franz Sodia .410 ga o/u shotgun...nicely engraved...It says Kerrs - Beverly Hills on the top of the vent rib...… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have in my position an 1828 Danzig cab and ball rifle. Can
I have in my position an 1828 Danzig cab and ball rifle. Can you lend any information, as to where it come from ?? and is there a picture of one anyplace ?? *****@******.***… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
wondering the actual model and value of a early colt cap and
wondering the actual model and value of a early colt cap and ball revolver. The serial # ***** ***** The barrel is 8" long. I was told it was an 1862 Navy colt and it was a 44 caliber but can only fin… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I cant identify. it
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I can't identify. it is a 22lr 4 inch barrel, with a serial # ***** the butt under the grips of 31301. can I get a model # ***** approximate age?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have an old 9mm shotgun. Only id marks looks like a knight
Have an old 9mm shotgun. Only id marks looks like a knight holding a spear in one hand and something else (?) in the other. any info helpful. thank you… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
i have a kings improvement model 1873 45 60 cal. serial number
i have a kings improvement model 1873 45 60 cal. serial number 52235 with a 30 inch barrel the name sherber imprinted on stock do you have any information on rifle with name sherber… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I own an old single shot pistol 45 cal. with a G.B. on grip.
I own an old single shot pistol 45 cal. with a G.B. on grip. The gun is shaped like a Lugger. The problem is know one can tell me what it is. I would like to send a pick out and find some info on this… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies