Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an old side by side .410 / 22 cal shotgun that was
I have an old side by side .410 / 22 cal shotgun that was recently given to me. It has two hammers on top, a break lever on the right side of the receiver, and dual triggers. I've read this combo was … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 1964ish 9mm Walther PPK (with the original box)
I have a 1964ish 9mm Walther PPK (with the original box) which I've inherited from my dad. Any idea what it's worth? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
The value of my browning high power 9mm made in belgium. It
the value of my browning high power 9mm made in belgium. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need a value for a Walther, WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber
I need a value for a Walther, Carl WG serial # 22899E 9 caliber pistol? (from 1950s) in original box with magazine? I need an approximate value for an 1800's walnut Flintlock rifle purchased from a mu… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Wondering if an where I can buy 9mm an .22 pistols buy and
Hello wondering if an where I can buy 9mm an .22 pistols buy and delivery untraceable to me in my country plz … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Try this one: Browning HP 9mm semi auto. silver chrome.
Try this one: Browning HP 9mm semi auto. silver chrome. 4-21/32 inch barrel. sambar stag horn grips. 1/3 in a renaissance set. no papers. S/N 69C24660… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Ruger p38 40 pistol. I am going to sell it and buy a
I own a Ruger p38 40 pistol. I am going to sell it and buy a Glock. I have a few hundred rounds of 40 ammo. Is there any particular reason to buy either a 9mm or a 40 Glock? I am under the impression … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I want to know what the value of the pg 17 cal.38 special,
I want to know what the value of the pg 17 cal.38 special, German made might be worth. Good condition, I believe a walnut grip. I want to give it as a gift to a friend. I have had it for about 45 year… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am trying to find the year of my Star super 9mm and any
I am trying to find the year of my Star super b 9mm and any info I can get. I have the serial number once someone responds… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Alfa Defender 9mm BL 3.5" Luger 93mm, it was my husband&
I have a Alfa Defender 9mm BL 3.5" Luger 93mm, it was my husband's and he has passed away and I would like to sell it, but know nothing about firearms, and I need some price point so I don't give it a… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the history and value of a like new Walther Waffenfzbrik.
What is the history and value of a like new Walther Waffenfzbrik. Walther .Zolle Mshlls(Thur) Walters Patent Cal 9 m/m Mod HP 4648. The 4648 appears on both slide assembly and above trigger Germany 9m… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Have an old 9mm shotgun. Only id marks looks like a knight
Have an old 9mm shotgun. Only id marks looks like a knight holding a spear in one hand and something else (?) in the other. any info helpful. thank you… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What year was my WWII era Walther PP Serial number 994254 made?
What year was my WWII era Walther PP Serial number 994254 made? What service was it most likely put in? About how much could it be worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 9mm Beretta automatic pistol.It was issued to Italian
I have a 9mm Beretta automatic pistol.It was issued to Italian army officers in the second world war.It was returned to Australia in approx 1942 .It has been a family possession for 70 years & is in e… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Wyoming Arms MFG. Corp. Closed business 08-19-92 Item in question Parker
Wyoming Arms MFG. Corp. Closed business 08-19-92 Item in question Parker .45 cal. 5in Fixed sight Serial # XXXXX Parker .10 mm %in. Fixed sight serial # XXXXX Parker .9 mm 5 in. Fixed sight Serial # X… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Walther 9-38 in 9 to 10 condition, all matching numbers,
I have a Walther 9-38 in 9 to 10 condition, all matching numbers, SN 7695 e AC 44 I also have the matching shoulder holster ( fighter pilots) with two extra magazines holders and with two extra magazi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner wants 1000. Any idea of its value?… read more
Jon
Jon