Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the value of a L.C. (Hunter Arms) 12 ga. in
What is the value of a L.C. Smith (Hunter Arms) 12 ga. in excellent condition Field Grade shotgun>? … read more
Jon
Jon
Value of and wesson model 10-7. Value of and wesson model
Value of smith and wesson model 10-7. 2" barrel. 90% condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
I just got an LC side by side 20 gauge and cant find the
I just got an LC Smith side by side 20 gauge and cant find the serial number. It has two triggers and the barrel has Hunter Arms Co … read more
Jon
Jon
Looking for the value of an LC 20 gauge shotgun serial #
Looking for the value of an LC Smith 20 gauge shotgun serial # FWS10653 double barrel, double triggers, ribbed barrel 28 inch, auto ejectors. I estimate condition 60% of new… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old double barrel shotgun, sold by Hunter Arms Co,
I have an old double barrel shotgun, sold by Hunter Arms Co, LC Smith model with double triggers and double hammers. I don't know the year it was made, and the serial number is ***** Can you give me i… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Phil. I have taken some pictures and hope I get the pictures
hi Phil. I have taken some pictures and hope I get the pictures with the right descriptions #1 L.C Double barrel 12 Damascus wire twist barrel. Serial #81634, 30 inch barrel Munter or Ilunter Arms Co … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have lc 16 ga side by side in exceptional condition, one
have lc smith 16 ga side by side in exceptional condition, one side has a duck engraved and the other side has a quail. was trying to get rough estimate on price and "what kind" of lc smith it is, ie … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What would be the value range for a 1949 field grhade LC 12
What would be the value range for a 1949 field grhade LC Smith 12 gauge in excellent condition? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to find out when ser#97229 double barrrel l c was
trying to find out when ser#97229 double barrrel l c smith was made … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am trying to obtain information on year of manufacture and
I am trying to obtain information on year of manufacture and value of an LC Smith 12 gauge shotgun. "Hunter Arms Company, Fulton, New York" engraved on top, L C Smith on the side below the barrels. Se… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a LC western field shotgun. Model # 149682 I am
I have a LC Smith western field shotgun. Model # 149682 I am trying to find out the year itwS made and the value. … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I am trying to help my cousin in Cincinnati oh to evaluate
I am trying to help my cousin in Cincinnati oh to evaluate her late husband's gun collection. He has L C smith, Remmington modle 94, and others. could you provide ballpark values for guns? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am in possession of an LC 12 ga Ideal grade Damascus
I am in possession of an LC Smith 12 ga Ideal grade Damascus barrel but unable to read the serial number. It also has a stamp on the sighe line for a … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like an assessment of an L C Field Shotgun serial F
I would like an assessment of an L C Smith Field Shotgun serial F W 25077 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a LC Smith double barrel 10 ga with exterior hammers
I have a LC Smith double barrel 10 ga with exterior hammers . The only numbers I found on it is 1851 B . What can you tell me about this gun ?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
dear sir I have A 1918 L.c.smith trap grade 12G side by side
dear sir I have A 1918 L.c.smith trap grade 12G side by side full on full serial no. 360273R hunter arms co. mfrs fulton ny double trigger on the side of the gun we have engravings of two fesants or q… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of an LC Smith, 16 Gauge, Double Barrell
What is the value of an LC Smith, 16 Gauge, Double Barrell Rabbit Ear Sr# XXXXX Number on the barrell 63102 Hunter Arms Company Fulton, NY… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is the value of 12 gage dubble shotgun in mint condition
what is the value of 12 gage dubble shotgun in mint condition with lc smith on the sides and on top lc smith -12 ga-fields-fulton, ny usa the number in side is FWS52336 FIELD. THANKS STEVE… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave