Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a black powder pistol made in Italy, serial #E5359.
I have a black powder pistol made in Italy, serial #E5359 … read more
Looking fir the valve of commerative issue of 1970's
looking fir the valve of commerative issue of 1970's security .357 and Redhawk .44 for police Marksman. Pristine condition, never fired or handled..in original case. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Stoger 22 pistol serial clo2395 any data on year made. Year
Stoger 22 pistol serial clo2395 any data on year made … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a model 1873 single action .44 revolver with ser# 180
I have a model 1873 single action .44 revolver with ser# ***** on it and I was told it was made for the 1872 government trials with the army...is that true and how valuable is this revolver … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I just required a 44 cal black powder revolver and was
I just required a 44 cal black powder revolver and was wondering if it's a original or repop … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a s&w 44-40 oistol top break. Do you know what modle
I dont know how old it is, but it needs to be refinished and needs a hammer. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Interested value of pistols &rifles. I don't know the age of
I don't know the age of the pistol, but it is in excellent condition. It is a Smith & Wesson .38 Chief Special, Model 36, blue finish 2" barrel, round butt. Serial #2J486 … read more
I have a Starr Arms 44 cal pistol nd would like to know the
I have a Starr Arms 44 cal pistol nd would like to know the value based on condition(s) and define "conditions" … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I own a pistol that i have after my grandfather in the
hello. i own a pistol that i have after my grandfather in the northern part of Norway. we found it after his death, but as i can understand, he must have stolen it from German soldiers in WW2, it was … read more
Ruger m-96 lever action, 44 mag # 640-06753 how old is it
ruger m-96 lever action, 44 mag # 640-06753 how old is it and is it a collector … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the value of a rifle and pistol in the oak case
what is the value of a Justin rifle and pistol in the oak case worth? … read more
To all, and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be
Hello To all,I am Jim and am seeking info on an Old Marlin Rifle To be exact it is a Marlin,Mod.1894,caliber44-40, Serial # would put itmanf. about 1910, Octogon Barrel,and a special ordered 30 " Barr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I'm trying to find the value of a Walther P38 that my uncle
i'm trying to find the value of a Walther P38 that my uncle brought back from WWII with him and gave to my father who passed away and was handed down to me. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My son just purchased an FIE .44cal single shot full sized
My son just purchased an FIE .44cal single shot full sized pistol, not a derringer. It is black powder. Serial #2744. It looks as if it has some type of blade running along the underside of the barrel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to determine exactly what I have here: Its a Remington-He
Trying to determine exactly what I have here: It's a Remington-Hepburn No. 3 Falling Block rifle, 38-55 caliber, S/N 9065 on lower tang, barrel and receiver end of the forend. Full length octagonal 32… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Valuation of old looking but NO RUST Remington Army 1858
Valuation of old looking but NO RUST Remington Army 1858 (NOT new model) cap and ball pistol, working condition but not fired or toyed with, intact, no scratches, no chips from grips, just very "old" … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Walther 9-38 in 9 to 10 condition, all matching numbers,
I have a Walther 9-38 in 9 to 10 condition, all matching numbers, SN 7695 e AC 44 I also have the matching shoulder holster ( fighter pilots) with two extra magazines holders and with two extra magazi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave