Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Trying to find the age of a S&W 38 special CTG. 636222. Old
it has a lanyard loop on the butt of the wooden grips… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Looking for DOB ON S&W .38 Special revolver. SN 672712. It's
Looking for DOB ON S&W .38 Special revolver JA: The Firearms Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Do you have the revolver's serial number or barrel code? Customer: SN… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a S&W top break 32 with a trigger safety marked pat
I have a S&W top break 32 with a trigger safety marked pat May 22 1917 and serial no A2479. How old is it? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father gave me a 38 S&W Special CTG. Serial # is K
My father gave me a 38 S&W Special CTG. Serial # is K 329687, it's in perfect condition and I was wondering when it was made and what it might be worth. It is a 6 shot double action … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Of Smith and Wesson model 14-3 in 38 special Blue with wood
For PhillipValue of Smith and Wesson model 14-3 in 38 special Blue with wood seems very clean. there is an issue that asks for thought. The book says most of these were 6 inch barrels with some 8 and … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a and wesson 38 revolver sn v532350 and model 74843
I have a smith and wesson 38 revolver sn v532350 and model 74843 ca;ober is 38 special. trying to find out the history on this old gun. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What year & Wesson 38 s&wspc ctg sn c. 91931. 2inch barrel
What year smith & Wesson 38 s&wspc ctg sn c. 91931 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel
Hi Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel 38 revolver.K114340. Police spec. What year made, today's value and is this a good target shooting gun? Also I gave aS&w 6" 22 revolver K… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip. Wife has a & Wesson 5 shot revolver, 32-20 with
Hi Philip. Wife has a Smith & Wesson 5 shot revolver, 32-20 with serial number 64626. What can you tell me about it. Thanks Randy… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a and Wesson 38 Special CTG Model 14-5 I Think serial #
Have a Smith and Wesson 38 Special CTG Model 14-5 I Think serial # ***** 3372 What is it worth and is that the correct serial meaning BFZ or 8FZ???????… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Smith and Wesson serial number K 329833, could I get the model
Smith and Wesson serial number K 329833, could I get the model number and approximate value?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has engraving over the entire surface of the revolver. It is a double action. It has ivory grips with a serpentine dragon engraved on both grips.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic grips and a 6 inch barrel to sell. The pistol is probably in good condition and was wondering what a good price from a legal gun deale… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave