Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I bought a Winchester 94 30-30 used in 1957 or b1958. Other
I bought a Winchester 94 30-30 used in 1957 or b1958. Other than maybe 10 shells have been shot through the rifle it has been in a gun case in our gun safe the past 60. I was curious of the value as I… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Out of curiosity: If I took a 2 shot 12 gauge 3" shotgun
Out of curiosity: If I took a 2 shot 12 gauge 3" shotgun shell,and cut the end off and discarded all the pellets then re-packed the shell -Can I assume that it would be good only as a starter type fir… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I am in possession of what I think is an older model 22
Hi , my name is***** am in possession of what I think is an older model 22 caliber rifle. It was one of my Fathers few articles he passed on to me in which he said might be worth some money. Since the… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Walther PPK that my father liberated from a German
I have a Walther PPK that my father liberated from a German officer and it's been handed down in my family for my oldest brother to me I was curious of what it is worth not that I would ever sell it b… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of a Winchester M 9422 in 22LR LAPD father son
Value of a Winchester M 9422 in 22LR LAPD father son edition. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Mauser 7.65 HSF Eagle symbol Proof 135 Serial # 760717 Rim
Mauser 7.65 HSF Eagle symbol Proof 135 Serial # 760717 Rim fire excellent condition … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I want to get a revolver south paw I know the crimson trace
I want to get a carter revolver south paw I know the crimson trace right handed will fit but cannot speed load Is there another laser product that will fit that gun ?… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified dianna gun was made. It says modified dianna on one barrel and compressed steell on the other. Also marked with c9. It still works well as ma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am looking for an appraisal for a revolver that I just
I am looking for an appraisal for a revolver that I just purchased to get insurance on it. Do you have any appraisers in the Dallas, TX area? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I own a Colt double action revolver; black Colt grips, 4"
Hi. I own a Colt double action revolver; black Colt grips, 4" barrel. Serial number 63817. "Pat September 19, 1871". I had a cartridge box but I'll have to look for it. Not cure what the caliber is; m… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Last year I was working on an old old house n in the
Hi My name is***** last year I was working on an old old house n in the basement I notice a metal box and it was rusty and I opened it and there was a old gun inside and from the looks of it it's not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles
My farher has a complete set of swords pistols rifles shields from his great grand father. He wants to find out if its a food idea to sell. Can you help?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the ballpark value of a black powder pistol .address
What is the ballpark value of a black powder pistol .address col.saml colt newyork u.s amerìca serial .number 49630.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an antique muzzle loading percussion (I believe) shotgun.
I have an antique muzzle loading percussion (I believe) shotgun. I know that there is absolutely no stamps of any kind on it except for Allen on the top of the barrel and 24d on the left side of the b… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of
My Cashmore 12ga side by side hammer less has had a lot of use and some damage. The stock has been broken and repaired - ugly! The wood work is oil soaked and very dark. The cross hatch nurling is alm… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
dear sir I have A 1918 L.c.smith trap grade 12G side by side
dear sir I have A 1918 L.c.smith trap grade 12G side by side full on full serial no. 360273R hunter arms co. mfrs fulton ny double trigger on the side of the gun we have engravings of two fesants or q… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
first, thanks for answering my onslaught of questions! I
first, thanks for answering my onslaught of questions! I inherited an 1886 Winchester,45-70, from father-in-law. Serial number 139xxx makes it a 1906, with 24 or 25 inch octagon barrel, holds 17 round… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Colt Civil War era Revolver with Serial number 113041
I have a Colt Civil War era Revolver with Serial number 113041 and would like the age and whether it is an Army or Navy model and Aprox value… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave