Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Can you tell me gun info from serial number, age model and
look I have around 20 guns from a family members estate and i'm trying to get a value for them all I need to start somewhere… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an Armas Erbi SCI 12ga double barrel shotgun made in
I have an Armas Erbi SCI 12ga double barrel shotgun made in spain. Trying to determine aproximate value … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Nikko Model EVB 720; 20 gauge over/under shotgun
I have a Nikko Model EVB 720; 20 gauge over/under shotgun with 11100 as the only Serial number. Is their any way to find out more about this gun; is it in the Blue Book? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I curious the of the value for a gun I inherited from my
I curious the of the value for a gun I inherited from my grandfather … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Im not sure how this works a gentleman by the name of Robert
Im not sure how this works a gentleman by the name of Robert is texting me I don't want to bother everyone unless you would like to give your opinion also I am looking for a value on an old revolver 1… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Acme Arms double barrel 12 ga shotgun thats been in
I have a Acme Arms double barrel 12 ga shotgun thats been in the family at least two generations. The Acme name is ***** ***** on the metal plate behind the hammers (towards the butt). Where on the gu… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old mercury magnum 10 gauge model # sb-10 serial #
I have an old mercury magnum 10 gauge model # sb-10 serial # 22404 and would like more information on it please. I inherited it from my uncle. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 44 Cal colt but it said made from Italy. I not sure
I have 44 Cal colt but it said made from Italy. I not sure what kind brand for that gun sn 4668 … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Trying to find out the year of manufacture of a Ruger GP 100
Trying to find out the year of manufacture of a Ruger GP 100 .357 serial number 178-90070. Rugers on line chart only goes to 177-XX, … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am planning to purshase a side by side 12g Italian made
Good evening! I am planning to purshase a side by side 12g Italian made gun Mario Beschi! It's a set of two guns marked 1 and 2 with a leather case that fit both! From the proof marks I understand tha… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I recently inherited from my passed away Father in law a
I recently inherited from my passed away Father in law a Savage 12 GA Automatic Shotgun that is a Westpoint 645 model....I cannot find the Serial Number on the Gun...where is the Serial Number?....wha… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Looking to establish a value (Ballpark) on what I believe is
Looking to establish a value (Ballpark) on what I believe is an early Baker model of Ithaca SxS "Field Grade" 20ga. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a LC western field shotgun. Model # 149682 I am
I have a LC Smith western field shotgun. Model # 149682 I am trying to find out the year itwS made and the value. … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a second gun that I don't know anything about. There
I have a second gun that I don't know anything about. There is no manufacturer name or serial number. It appears to be older. It is a long barreled revolver with a walnut handle. The only unique marki… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have aquired a mujica 410 fold in half shotgun, barrel ser.
have aquired a mujica 410 fold in half shotgun, long barrel ser. 35727 can you date ?approx. value aus$ am happy to keep around as a snake fixer, just curious. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Need approx. wide range value 8mm discontinued in 1938
Need approx. wide range value for an 8mm discontinued in 1938 mauser 8mm rifle. In good condition. Needs to be looked at by an expert gun person to be certain it is operating properly, it has not been… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curi
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curious about. Value would be good but i am more interested in the manufacture date and location. The serial number is #27655. I know it was mad… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am considering buying a 1938 Winchester Pump 410 gauge still
I am considering buying a 1938 Winchester Pump 410 gauge still in the original box. It is not the ribbed model, but is brand new condition. The guy says he is desperate and will take $1500 for it. Is … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave