Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
18: I have a & Wesson Revolver, Model 66-1, Serial No.
18: I have a Smith & Wesson Revolver, Model 66-1, Serial No. 70K2675, stainless steel, 6 inch barrell. What is the value please?… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a number of s&w revolvers that my deceased uncle left
I have a number of s&w revolvers that my deceased uncle left to me and I have no idea how to evaluate them for resale value. Can you give me any advice? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Dollar value of & Wesson, .357 Magnum,6 round cylinder,
Dollar value of Smith & Wesson, .357 Magnum,6 round cylinder, steel pistol, Model 686, Serial # AHD6549M… read more
Jon
Jon
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
S and W 32. Can you tell me the value of a and Wesson 32
Can you tell me the value of a Smith and Wesson 32 Short CTG(?) … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to determine value of antique revolver. Have serial
have serial number 240665...Smith & Wesson 32 revolver made in 1900 6shot … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a SW 686 Serial number S1 YF9778M...when was it
I have a SW 686 Serial number S1 YF9778M...when was it manufactured? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Philip. Wife has a & Wesson 5 shot revolver, 32-20 with
Hi Philip. Wife has a Smith & Wesson 5 shot revolver, 32-20 with serial number 64626. What can you tell me about it. Thanks Randy… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We own a & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in
Hi, we own a Smith & Wesson Model 29.2 Serial #N130131 and it is in excellent condition. Nickle chrome plated with target grips. We also have the original box it came in and cleaning rods. Can you tel… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver
Hi, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver with a serial number of 188718. Can you tell me what year this revolver was produced? It's probably in 90% nice condition. Thanks, Rick… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I cant identify. it
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I can't identify. it is a 22lr 4 inch barrel, with a serial # ***** the butt under the grips of 31301. can I get a model # ***** approximate age?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx.
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx. 6 1/8 inch barrel and is double action. One side of the barrel says "Smith & Wesson" and the other side says "38 S.&W. Special Ctg". I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Colt Woodsman 2nd Series 22LR Match Target, 6in Heavy Barrel,
Colt Woodsman 2nd Series 22LR Match Target, 6in Heavy Barrel, Serial # XXXXX (Bottom 1/2 inch of plastic handle broken off on right side) Remington Model 51 Semi Auto 380 7+1 Blue Serial # XXXXX Smith… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith & Wesson 357 Double Action revolver model 301,
I have a Smith & Wesson 357 Double Action revolver model 301, in the original box. It is nickel plated, 4"barrel, the gun has had less than 100 rounds fired. What's it worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave