Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a 22 rifle that was made between 1894-1918. It has
I have a 22 rifle that was made between 1894-1918. It has been in the family for over 100 years. It is a Stevens Favorite, serial number 178, The steel co is Chicopee Falls, Mass, Aprl 17, 1894, Lever… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Can't find information on year and value of gun On right
Can't find information on year and value of gun On right side of Barrel engraved is J Stevens A&T Co., Chicopee Falls USA PAT Arp1794. On the left side is engraved 22-LONG RIFLE Serial Number is *****… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a iowa legacy rifle 30.30 gold plated only 29 made I
I have a iowa legacy rifle Henry 30.30 gold plated only 29 made I have number 00. I have the proof..how much is it worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of a Winchester 22 rifle automatically fires of 8
Value of a Winchester 22 rifle automatically fires of 8 shots by holding the trigger down Excellent condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Jon, I have a couple of other questions about when some guns
Jon, I have a couple of other questions about when some guns were made:Colt stagecoach .22 semi-auto long rifle numbers SC25790 and SC26153 and Marlin 39A lever action ser 27127151. All have never bee… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
If i want to buy my 15 yr old daughter a second hand
if i want to buy my 15 yr old daughter a second hand beautiful Winchester lever action 22 LR with super smooth action and pistol grip what model number should i be looking for/made in what years/how m… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
94 (3855). A Annie Oakley 94. A Wayne 94. All are in the
94 (3855). A Annie Oakley 94 . A John Wayne 94. All are in the original boxes & have never been fired, can you give me a current resale price … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I have been unsuccessful in getting an appraisal on it. It is a 300 Savage lever action, and I think it is a 99E model. My dad had it for appr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a .22 lever serial num 11. Can you tell me if this is
I have a .22 henry lever serial num 11. Can you tell me if this is the first gun sold to the public… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have what I think is a pump action shotgun. It says "Sears
I have what I think is a pump action shotgun. It says "Sears Mod 5Cal. 22 S,L, or LR Mod No.(###) ###-#### ***** is it and what is it worth. What does the S, L, or LR stand for. Thank you for your tim… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Marlin model 39 22 lever action ,serial #S5929. Everything
I have a Marlin model 39 22 lever action ,serial #S5929. Everything is original. I would rate it at least 80%. For what it's worth it does have a "star" on the tang. What's it worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a bsa long rifle.22 with octaganol barrel. numbers on
i have a bsa long rifle.22 with octaganol barrel. numbers on the barrel are 38-55. any idea the age of the rifle?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
have a savage model 99E Series A made in Westfield Mass..series
have a savage model 99E Series A made in Westfield Mass..series B850 .308. Understand this gun was not common in this caliber pre 1960. Has the carved checkered but. Also understand The company was bo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Winchester Rifle looking for a value Octagon Barrel 24" 22
Winchester Rifle looking for a value Octagon Barrel 24" 22 Short Pat. Oct. 7 79 serial 27500 S shaped lever 85% condition No Model number Made By Winchester Reaping New Haven… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Winchester model 12 12 gauge and Winchester 54- 22 and Winchester
Winchester model 12 12 gauge and Winchester 54- 22 and Winchester William cody commemorative 30-30 never been fired and Winchester 1886 lever action and 1884 lever auction 25-20 and Winchester model y… read more
Jon
Jon
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of production and an approx value on a couple of rifles? 1st is a 30/30 model94 WINCHESTER in better than good condition ser#2542181 2nd is si… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a winchester model 61 22 rifle. It shoots S.L. OR LR
I have a winchester model 61 22 rifle. It shoots S.L. OR LR iTS A REPEATER #45589 wHATS IT WORTH? [email protected]… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave