Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Luger P08 with byf on the breechblock and a 42 on
Hi Tom I have a Luger P08 with byf on the breechblock and a 42 on the chamber. The number is ***** and all numbers are matching. It has black bakelit (plastic) grips and the magazine has no number. Pe… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a 7mm luger how much is it worth. Serial # 6475, What
I have a 7mm luger how much is it worth. Serial # 6475 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a P08 Luger w/matching serial#'s dated 1921 on the
I have a P08 Luger w/matching serial#'s dated 1921 on the barrel. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Two questions, I have a Colt Model P SAA screwless prototype
Hi Tom, Two questions, I have a Colt Model P SAA screwless prototype used for the Colt 150th Anniversary Colt SAA. Side panels of frame are with out any screws to allow uninterrupted engraving. Frame … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with
I have a German Luger taken off POW, in great shape with holster. What is value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
1941 mauser luger serial number6650 modelP08 calibre 9. with
1941 mauser luger serial number6650 modelP08 calibre 9 . with 2 mags tool for loadinf … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Luger P08 Luger with a barrel date of "1918". I read
I have a Luger P08 Luger with a barrel date of "1918". I read somewhere that all the 1918 production was allocated to Spandau Prison in Berlin. Somewhere else I read that all the Spandau P08's are "fa… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a clip from a P08 Luger. It is nickel with an aluminum
I have a clip from a P08 Luger. It is nickel with an aluminum base. The only markings on it are on the base: a fancy "S" above the pull (rounded end), the numbers 894 in the middle of the pull and a m… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Lugar dated 1916 and serial number 2201, 4 in barrel,
I have a Lugar dated 1916 and serial number 2201, 4 in barrel, 4 stamp marks, numbers match except 2 magazines don't match. Almost 90 + percent, very little wear.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top
we have a luger sn 5676 all numbers match 42 stamped on top of receiver and byf on top of toggle German eagle stamped on right side of barrel and three others behind it on receiver. original holster i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi there, TOM308! My hubby just acquired a 1941 P08 in very
Hi there, TOM308! My hubby just acquired a 1941 P08 in very nice condition - finish displays minor wear and all numbers match throughout - but with no magazine.... so, obviously, I'm trying to find on… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Hi, I own a P.08 9mm German Luger manufactured in 1941 with
Hi, I own a P.08 9mm German Luger manufactured in 1941 with all matching numbers, including the grips. Bluing is about 50%. The one problem is there is some pitting in the barrel. Because of the pitti… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We just finished cleaning out my Dads garage attic. He passed
We just finished cleaning out my Dad's garage attic. He passed away about 5 years ago but the attic above his garage workshop was so chock full of boxes and sundry tools and bits of stuff collected ov… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
just a ball park figure, what is a luger P08 matching seral
just a ball park figure, what is a luger P08 matching seral numers and a good bore ? Robert… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and Sohn Suhl with extra magazine and holster 2. Price for a Nazi Officer Luger P38 with extra magazine and holster… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
One more question: value of 9mm Luger, manufactured in Erfurt
One more question: value of 9mm Luger, manufactured in Erfurt a 1914 model manufactured in 1920 in good condition. A WWII souvenier taken from German Capt. by Tech. Sgt. in civil government restoratio… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Luger (P08 I believe). It has the date 1918 stamped
I have a Luger (P08 I believe). It has the date 1918 stamped on the top of the frame between the barrel and the action. It has 5442 stamped on the left side just below that date and 42 stamped on vari… read more
Jon
Jon
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On
I Have a German Luger my dad brought back from the war. On the back of the holster is stamped bdq.41 Under that is stamped W8A170. And under that to the left is a "W" The serial number is XXXXX It's a… read more
Jon
Jon