Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a 243.win seral number A.4993 modelo 1912 61 nato
I have a 243.win seral number A.4993 modelo 1912 61 nato with the chrest chille all matching numbers WAFFENFABRIK STEYR AUSTRIA stainless steel bull barrel Internal mag mosher bolt action … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a T. Barker Side by Side Double Barrel Shotgun, 12
I have a T. Barker Side by Side Double Barrel Shotgun, 12 gauge It has two sets of numbers...155LC and 9099. Can you tell me when and where it was made? The value, and any history that might go along … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to the model number of this gun. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial #130384 30 WCF. This gun
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial #130384 30 WCF. This gun was given to me by father for my first deer hunting gun. As a kid I got dirt in the barrel, pulled the trigger and the rest is history. I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a interarms action stamped with a serial number of
Hello yes, I have a interarms action stamped with a serial number of A314628, I can not find what calliner it is built for anywhere. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Deutche werke were Erfurt. 7.65 mm, it was my dads who has
Deutche werke were Erfurt. 7.65 mm, it was my dads who has passed 26 years ago … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Belgium made Browning 12 guage Circa 1958; double
I have a Belgium made Browning 12 guage Circa 1958; double barrel over and under. There are 2 sets of barrels long and short. There are numbers on the gun by no model number. I am trying to determine … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving his parents his possessions. In them was an old double barrel blackpowder shotgun with a medallion on the stock. I have pictures of all the … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 10 gauge shotgun muzzle loader that came over the
I have a 10 gauge shotgun muzzle loader that came over the ocean with the family. We believe it came from Wales or Scotland. It is 5' 10" long. We couldn't find any serial number but we did find a W o… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a old English nickel plated shotgun. Man stamps on
Man stamps on it... llh for laurent lochet habran Many stamps that is … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have another gun that I found that belonged to my dad. It
Hey. I have another gun that I found that belonged to my dad. It looks like a 12 gauge shotgun. It it a Manchester and has serial number D0795 and on the end of the butt it has the number 5 and under … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a rifle I inherited I believe it is called a 4440
I have a rifle I inherited I believe it is called a 4440 would like to know anything about it and the value and what else I need to find on the gun to help u… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a dueling pistol with inlaid silver,rifleing in barrel
I have a dueling pistol with inlaid silver,rifleing in barrel well balanced in good shape missing hammer . I do not know the age of it .… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German occupation. Browning patent Depose. FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE CURRE HERSTAL BELCIQUE. The serial number is ***** The pistol is in excel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What can you tell me about a 16 ga. shotgun made by Tadeusz
What can you tell me about a 16 ga. shotgun made by Tadeusz Jaruszewski in Poland in the 1920-1930's. SxS double barrel some engraving around the screw heads on the receiver.… read more
1GunGuru
1GunGuru
value of high standard supermatic citation 22 lr made roughly
value of high standard supermatic citation 22 lr made roughly 1975 serial number(6-7 numbers) starts with 2. Barrel is more like a military (rectangular) not round with two holes on the bottom for wei… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 28ga Charles Daly over and under. One of the last
I have a 28ga Charles Daly over and under. One of the last guns forged before the factory was bombed. Its a working gun that my father hunted with for many years. His father gave it to him on his 12 b… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave