Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I wish to know the date and location of manufacturing of my
I wish to know the date and location of manufacturing of my Browning Sweet Sixteen shotgun, The serial number is ***** with the letter S anover the numbers. I want to give the gun to. my son but I nee… read more
Jon
Jon
I'm trying to get value estimates for insurance purposes:
I'm trying to get value estimates for insurance purposes: Have Beretta A390 12ga, Browning A-5 Humpback 20ga circa 1960, and Winchester Model 12 12ga pump. Can you help me? … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Have a Winchesters safe with serial # wi-161293, Dimensions
Curious to know approximate value Very good condition… read more
Jon
Jon
I am in possession of an LC 12 ga Ideal grade Damascus
I am in possession of an LC Smith 12 ga Ideal grade Damascus barrel but unable to read the serial number. It also has a stamp on the sighe line for a … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I inherited a couple guns from my Grandfather and am trying
I inherited a couple guns from my Grandfather and am trying to find out their value. One is a Winchester Model 61 .22 S.L. or L.R. serial 161357 manufactured in 1951 the other is U.S. Model OF1917 ser… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Sharps Borchardt rifle handed down thru the family
I have a Sharps Borchardt rifle handed down thru the family and I am trying to find out the what the history, year, value etc. might be. I may be interested in selling it - not sure. I am not very kno… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My father in law recently passed away. The norberto was
My father in law recently passed away. The norberto was passed to my husband. It really needs cleaning, but we are concerned about the etching getting messed up. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
When my father passed I was left several rifles and shotguns
When my father passed I was left several rifles and shotguns among which is a Winchester 25-20 model1892 serial # 842033. Is it possible to get further info about this rifle? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Mannlicher Carbine 30-06 with a Kahler Wein 2.5X7
I have a Mannlicher Carbine 30-06 with a Kahler Wein 2.5X7 scope. STEYR-DAIMLER-PUCH A.G.STEYR MODEL MCA. My insurance co needs a price to insure it do you have an idea of the value or a place to take… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have several black powder guns . 44 caliber made
I have several black powder guns for sale. 44 caliber made in Italy(cant find model #)PN XX8? Rifle Navy Arms Co. black powder on barrel says Antonio Zolli made in Italy. Any clue? thank you… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 44-40 rim fire Golden Boy King's Improvement
I have a 44-40 rim fire Golden Boy King's Improvement lever action brass Winchester rifle. It has a number on it 141862. I believe it was made in 1877 and patented in 1866. It is in quite good conditi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find out information/value on two guns. .44
I am trying to find out information/value on two guns. .44 SMITH & WESSON SPECIAL CTG, SN 131232 The other is a COLT SINGLE ACTION ARMY .45, #159461 Any help would be greatly appreciated.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a browning humback serial# XXXXX It is stamped 12G
I have a browning humback serial# XXXXX It is stamped 12G but it is a 16G. wanted toknow how much it is worth… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of:Japanese Rifle, bolt actionJapanese
What is the value of: Japanese Rifle, bolt action Japanese bayonet from WWII ? These were my father's and have been sitting in my garage for several years. My father died in 1980.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
AUCIALO BREDA [SIACE BONIOTTI] 12GA. SIDE/SIDE,FULL/MOD RABBIT
AUCIALO BREDA [SIACE BONIOTTI] 12GA. SIDE/SIDE,FULL/MOD RABBIT EAR,SILVER INLAY, SER#KG1520-183, NEW 1972,EXCELLENT COD. FIRED MABYE 6 TIMES… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Savage model 110L cal 270 win from savage arms and
I own a Savage model 110L cal 270 win from savage arms and has a Leupold 3x9 50 vari- X 2 scope on it, it is in mint condition my father owned it and gave it to me it has only been sighted in and the … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need to get an appraisal for insurance purposes. I have
I need to get an appraisal for insurance purposes. I have a Spencer Carbine Model 1865 (had it since early 1950s). It is S/N 22503. It is one of the limited edition of 500 that are branded on the left… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Spain Steven Hawken black powder 50 cal #105672. My husband
Spain Steven Hawken black powder 50 cal #105672. My husband was crazy about his guns, butnow in a nursing home, and i don't want to get ripped off. appraised value… read more
Jon
Jon