Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Please give an estimate of a Remington arms co. Browning us
Please give an estimate of a Remington arms co. Browning us pat 689.283-710.094-730.870-812.326. 20 GA 20. Also pat no 1.931.262. Serial # B-1078555. Etchings of duck on one side and pheasant on other… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I want to sell my 3 rifles but don't know what they are
I want to sell my 3 rifles but don't know what they are worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Remington 12g pump shotgun has a serial number of 52936 on
Remington 12g pump shotgun has a serial number of 52936 on bottom of magazine is all it has. It's old. Trying to find out how old and what's it worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I
need value of Ithaca 12 ga. double barrel shotgun that I inherited … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different versions of a Remington Model 11. There are three versions: d, e and f. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Just wondering about a daly 20 gauge that i acquired. the
just wondering about a charles daly 20 gauge that i acquired . the serial no. is S358991 can you help me? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to
Hi, I am interested in the following shotgun and would like to know age … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22 short, long or long rifle gun there is no model number stamped on the gun the only marks i find are a serial number on the bottom of the receiver… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and top and bottom. bottom under the Model 11 D scrolling, is a serial number 3392xx but on the lower tang, between the scroll work is V2153xx en… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What would an old Remington model 11 built on the Browning
What would an old Remington model 11 built on the Browning A5 patent be worth. It is complete and is still shooting as strong as ever. The latest date stamped on the gun is a copyright date on1909. Pi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington Model 31 12 gauge shotgun, with the serial
I have a Remington Model 31 12 gauge shotgun, with the serial number 128696 stamped on it and on the 26 inch barrel. The barrel also has the word "full" stamped on in and what appears to be the letter… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Charlin sxs with Model #10418 The blueing is about
I have a Charlin sxs with Model #10418 The blueing is about 85% and the metal has no patina, shines like a new silver dollar. Would like to have an idea of worth and year of production, model ect, Has… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Hi Philip, I have two guns I have questions on. First: Browning
Hi Philip, I have two guns I have questions on. First: Browning Auto 5 Belguim Shotgun. 16 gauge.Serial number 76XXX. It has a poly choke barrel. Doesn't have the design on the blue area like others d… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Phil; I have a Browning A-5 Auto Std 12ga. . This gun originally
Phil; I have a Browning A-5 Auto Std 12ga. . This gun originally belonged to my father-in law, who died in 1955. since than it has been passed down by brother-in laws who are not hunters or used it a … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Tom,I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that
Tom, I have two Browning and an Ithica/SKS shot gun and that I know little about. The first Browning is a 12 ga. over/under with white receiver with very elaborate engraving on the receiver parts, ser… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Want to find out the value of my Remington model 1100 12 gauge
Want to find out the value of my Remington model 1100 12 gauge automatic shotgun. I bought it used in 1988.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi Just purchased a Browning Citori 12 gauge shotgun 30" multi-
Hi Just purchased a Browning Citori 12 gauge shotgun 30" multi- choke in very good condition. Not sure what model, engraving duck on one side, pheasant on other all around under side and tang. Engravi… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave