Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Thompson submachine gun Cheryl number 4265 it has a cleaning
Thompson submachine gun Cheryl number 4265 it has a cleaning kit in the stock the weapon was purchased in 1948 and had a drum magazine and 230 round clips in a case … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Evans repeating rifle approx 1873 serial number 212
I have a Evans repeating rifle approx 1873 serial number 212 and would like to know how much this is worth. Here in NZ repeaters taking more than 10 rounds are banned unless modified. That I dont want to happen to an antique that is part of my collection. Are there any people I can contact to have them sell on my behalf? Cheers Lance … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 58 in 308, it has a new barrel and receiver, the
I have a BM 58 in 308, it has a new barrel and receiver, the barrel is marked mfg by CBI, all other parts are marked with pb 59, what do I have in so far as quality? Thanks mel … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester Model 1894 that appears to have been
I have a Winchester Model 1894 that appears to have been manufactured in 1896. It is average condition in a 25/35 caliber. what is the approximate value range for this gun. My great grandfater bought … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial #130384 30 WCF. This gun
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial #130384 30 WCF. This gun was given to me by father for my first deer hunting gun. As a kid I got dirt in the barrel, pulled the trigger and the rest is history. I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in excellent condition. patina, minimum ding in wood no pitting the main question is the difference in price of a round barrel and an octagon barrel. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am trying to verify the date of manufacture of a colt
I am trying to verify the date of manufacture of a colt model R6520 serial number GC000073… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
There's a colt Hbar sporter on a auction always wanted one
there's a colt Hbar sporter on a auction always wanted one since I was in the service it has a serial number of MHO47560 it was hard to read the first letters of the serial so they might not be right … read more
Jon
Jon
Daewoo Semi-Auto Pre-ban K1A1 5,56mm AR110C with wire stock,
Daewoo Semi-Auto Pre-ban K1A1 5,56mm AR110C with wire stock, New in Box, never been fired. Value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Im considering selling my Springfield preban M1A. Im looking
I'm considering selling my Springfield preban M1A. I'm looking for current value and where to look for a buyer. Serial # XXXXX Trigger Group(NNN) NNN-NNNNG Bolt(NNN) NNN-NNNNTRW 2B Barrel TRW(NNN) NNN… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
In 2009, I bought a new Lyman 54 cal flintlock Trade Rifle.
In 2009, I bought a new Lyman 54 cal flintlock Trade Rifle. Still disassembled in box. Never fired. Also have complete portable loading/firing/cleaning kit to go with it. Also have a $20 complete muzz… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some
Good evening I took an old Winchester 1894 in place of some money that was owed to me the serial # XXXXX XXXXX and did this rifle come with a shot mag Thank you for your time ewoods72 [email protected]… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Colt HBar Sporter with 20" Match heavy barrel bought
I have a Colt HBar Sporter with 20" Match heavy barrel bought new in the early 90s. I have run maybe 30 rounds thru it. Mainly stayed in my gunsafe collecting dust. In addition, I have a conversion up… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a model 1894 32 W.S. octogan barrel serial number 465424.
I have a model 1894 32 W.S. octogan barrel serial number 465424. I would say in average shape. a round-a-bout figure of what it might be worth.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rif
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rifle?? also the price of a used 1884 winchester rifle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have three guns that I would like to get an approximate value
I have three guns that I would like to get an approximate value on. 1. Winchester Model 1895 30-06 serial # XXXXX Good condition 2. Model 1898 Springfield Armory 30/40 Craig Fair condition 3. Winchest… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
have a winchester 25-20, manufactured in 1909, round barrel,
have a winchester 25-20, manufactured in 1909, round barrel, do you have a range of values, know entire history, fired very few times. original owner decided he didn't like killing animals… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 30-30 winchester rifle whose serial number
i have a 30-30 winchester rifle whose serial number indicates it was made in 1899, whats it worth? It is inn shhoting condition… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer