Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Looking for the value of an LC 20 gauge shotgun serial #
Looking for the value of an LC Smith 20 gauge shotgun serial # FWS10653 double barrel, double triggers, ribbed barrel 28 inch, auto ejectors. I estimate condition 60% of new… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I was given my Father In Law's Shotgun and I am not sure the
I was given my Father In Law's Shotgun and I am not sure the value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a browning twelve light made in Belgum.. Trying to
I have a browning twelve light made in Belgum.. Trying to assess value. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I'd like to get an appraisal on shotgun. I have Fox
I have Fox Sterlingworth12 gauge double that I've had for 62 years bought used when I was 15. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by
I am attempting to determine the value of my LCSmith side by side, 28 inch barrel in 20 ga. Maybe determine the age as well. … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a savage 12 gauge side by side what is worth. It is a
Hi I have a savage 12 gauge side by side what is worth … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Can you give me an idea of the value of my Fox Sterlingworth
Can you give me an idea of the value of my Fox Sterlingworth 20 gauge SxS s/n 255116? The gun is in good shape; almost all of the barrel bluing is good and it locks up well. No rust. It has not been r… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I'm looking ballpark value of a LC /Hunter Arms 12 gauge
I'm looking for the ballpark value of a LC Smith/Hunter Arms 12 gauge double barrel pigeon grade 1902-1904 serial #2040 thank you very much!… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i wanted to know the value of a browning shotgun. 20 gauge,
i wanted to know the value of a browning shotgun. 20 gauge, automatic, Ventilated rib, gold trigger. Barrel says "special steel, 20 gauge, shells 2 3/4, made in Belgium"… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a few guns my mother is looking to get pricing on that
I have a few guns my mother is looking to get pricing on that were my father's and I don't know much about pricing. Here is one - Fox Sterlingworth 16 Gauge - #356360. Other's - Fox Sterlingworth 20 G… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Browning Automatic, magnum 12, recoil pad, 12 gauge,
I have a Browning Automatic, magnum 12, recoil pad, 12 gauge, 28 inch barrel modified choke, vent rib, Grade 1 , made in Belgium, Serial number 70/V/ 64378 The gun is in excellent condition. What woul… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is a Winchester model 12 12 gauge, Savage Model 39, Maran
What is a Winchester model 12 12 gauge, Savage Model 39, Maran Firearm black powder, and a Savage made J Steven Arm 12 gauge worth?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I inherited a sterlingworth double barrel shotgun in excellent
I inherited a sterlingworth double barrel shotgun in excellent condition. After doing some research I took it apart and on the interior of the shell receiver it is stamped 1906. I may be interested in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Sterlingworth double barrel shotgun serial # XXXXX
I have a Sterlingworth double barrel shotgun serial # XXXXX It was my Stepfathers gun and he said his Grand Father used it in the Civil War. What I can find is it was made in 1910-1913 it looks like a… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
i have a A.H. FOX double barrel sterlings worth made in 1921
i have a A.H. FOX double barrel sterlings worth made in 1921 to 1922 only 21000 made model#201708 and i would like to know how much its worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet gun with Purbaugh tubes for 20, 28 and 410. Serial number 3122S2?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Hello, I have a Fox Sterlingworth 12 ga. double that I would
Hello, I have a Fox Sterlingworth 12 ga. double that I would like to sell. In about 1975 the left barrel blew out while I was dove shooting. I found an old man in Chicopee Falls, Mass. who had worked … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably fired 20 times where can I find the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave