Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have been given a Iver pistol which think is a 32 Cal. The
I have been given a Iver Johnson pistol which think is a 32 Cal. The top of the barrel * Iver Johnson Arms & Cycle Works Fitchburg Mass USA. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I was recently given a and wesson 38 special on the top of
i was recently given a smith and wesson 38 special on the top of the barrell estimated to be 3 inches (3 1/4 from the start of the cylinder) is staped patented feb 06 sept 14 09 dec 29 14. I need to a… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an S & W 38 special CTG. I want to replace the grips
I have an S & W 38 special CTG. I want to replace the grips but I can't find the model number. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I saw a and Wesson model 36-1, nickel plated and 3 inch
I saw a Smith and Wesson model 36-1 , nickel plated and 3 inch barrel. it has an unusual serial number. It is 18XXC. What is significant about the serial number and what is the year made? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Colt Single Action Army revolver.45 Colt, serial number
Colt Single Action Army revolver.45 Long Colt, serial number 115997,model1873,manufactured 1885,71/2" barrel. Finish and condition fair to good. US marked & grips marked with inspectors cartouche. Gun… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 38 pistol that was my dad's and wanted to know who
I have a 38 pistol that was my dad's and wanted to know who the manufacturer is and it's value. I have photos. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber?
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
S & W 38 cal. Revolver 6 in. bbl no model number. Has hole
S & W 38 cal. Revolver 6 in. bbl no model number. Has hole for lanyard ring but it doesn't screw in it is pined in. Serial on grip frame is P 815595. Number in side were model number should be is 5230… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Harrington &, 38 S&W CTGE Break-top, 4" barrel,
I have a Harrington & Richardson, 38 S&W CTGE Break-top, 4" barrel, hammerless revolver. it is in almost pristine condition. Can you tell me something about it, such as its worth, is there ammo availa… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Could you help me identify a gun. My grandfather gave me a
Hi could you help me identify a gun. My grandfather gave me a gun my great grandfather (grandmas mother) had used. They are from honduras. On the barrell it says new service russian s and w special 44… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a .38 smithand wesson 5 shotrevolver the serial# XXXXX
I have a .38 smithand wesson 5 shotrevolver the serial# XXXXX XXXXX the number hand stamped I am trying find out when it was made… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given to me after my father passed away. I think the serial number is XXXXX and I think it is old. It fires good. I was interested in what it mig… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner
Just looked at a Colt 1911 ser. C 89821. Ex. condition. Owner wants 1000. Any idea of its value?… read more
Jon
Jon