Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
How can I date bowning A5, it has a textured receiver top,
how can I date bowning A5 , it has a textured receiver top, and a ser. no. B12XXX on the left side of the feceiver. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need some values on some guns I have, and need to sell
I need some values on some guns I have, and need to sell because of my age and health. If you could help I sure would appreciate it. They are: … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# is a00034 as
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# ***** ***** as best as I can read it as it is fery faint and there is also an E P + on the barrel My dad was born in 1916 but I am sure that the gun is ol… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different versions of a Remington Model 11. There are three versions: d, e and f. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
R.w. 1189 Remington 22 pump no model? yr. mfr. Round barrel
round barrel 21.5 in. r. w. 1189 serial number 22 short,long,or longrifle three patents no dates 1 481 638 , 1 628 548 , 1 682 704 no butt plate … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a 50 year old remington three shot duck gun, 12 gauge.
I own a 50 year old remington three shot duck gun, 12 gauge. what, if anything, is it worth? the serial number is(###) ###-####… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/ Model 12a/ he was born in 1916 and believe he got it in the late 1920s/Is it possible to verify the date?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to figure date of production for a remington pump 12
trying to figure date of production for a remington pump 12 ga. with serial number u98523 pat. dates 2/3/1903-5/15/1905 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on the side of the barrel. but do have the serial number on the bottom of the rifle. Would like to know when it was made? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22 short, long or long rifle gun there is no model number stamped on the gun the only marks i find are a serial number on the bottom of the receiver… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. no
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and top and bottom. bottom under the Model 11 D scrolling, is a serial number 3392xx but on the lower tang, between the scroll work is V2153xx en… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What would an old Remington model 11 built on the Browning
What would an old Remington model 11 built on the Browning A5 patent be worth. It is complete and is still shooting as strong as ever. The latest date stamped on the gun is a copyright date on1909. Pi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I had bequeathed to me a Remington model 11 auto loading 12
I had bequeathed to me a Remington model 11 auto loading 12 gauge shotgun. It's a bird gun with an adjustable choke at the barrel's ends. It has an etching of a duck flying over a pond on the left sid… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted
I have a Remington 12 gage shot gun serial # ***** and I wanted to know when it was manufactured. It origrinaly belonged to my great great grandfather and I am 90 years old Thanks for your help. Harry… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a question regarding a Remington 15 Gauge Pump Magnum
I have a question regarding a Remington 15 Gauge Pump Magnum gun. My husband is deceased and there is an intereted person that would like to purchase it. Do you have any information concerning this. I… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies