Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am trying to find out more about a friend's and Wesson 32
I am trying to find out more about a friend's Smith and Wesson 32 Long CTG, with hand ejector, pearl grips and nickel plating. I can not find any serial number on the gun. I have even removed the grip… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a S&W 38 ctg ser num 544832 5 shoot and Im looking
I have a S&W 38 ctg ser num 544832 5 shoot and Im looking for info on got passed on to me when my dad passed away. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510 … read more
Jon
Jon
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Found my Dad's old S&W revolver packed in a box...nickle
Found my Dad's old S&W revolver packed in a box...nickle plating not so good but cute gun. What I assume is a serial # is stamped on butt and barrell 382418. Any ideas on year id, model, etc?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
S and W 32. Can you tell me the value of a and Wesson 32
Can you tell me the value of a Smith and Wesson 32 Short CTG(?) … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a s&w civil war 5 shot revolver modell 1 tip up third
I have a s&w civil war 5 shot revolver modell 1 tip up third issue I think that was my greatgrandfather's. Any idea of a value? Thanks. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of a S & W single action revolver 3.25" barrel 5-shot?
Value of a S & W single action revolver 3.25" barrel 5-shot? Engraved on top of barrel: SMITH & WESSON SPRINGFIELD MASS. U.S.A PAT'D JAN. 17 & 24. 65 2ND LINE:JULY 11.65. AUG.24.69. JAN.19.1875. REISS… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My dad has a and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number
My dad has a Smith and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number 369012. The handle is white (like pearl). How do we find when it was made and it's current value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip. Wife has a & Wesson 5 shot revolver, 32-20 with
Hi Philip. Wife has a Smith & Wesson 5 shot revolver, 32-20 with serial number 64626. What can you tell me about it. Thanks Randy… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver
Hi, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver with a serial number of 188718. Can you tell me what year this revolver was produced? It's probably in 90% nice condition. Thanks, Rick… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have acquired a Smith&Wession38 revolver. On the bottom of
I have acquired a Smith&Wession38 revolver. On the bottom of the but the number reads as follows48905. Also there is a number where the cylinder opens. It looks old. I was wondering if you might be ab… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped on the right side under the cylinder "Made in USA;Marcas Registradas; SMITH & WESSON; Springfield, Mass". There is a Smith and Wesson … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave