Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a sig sauer 1911-22, the I have changed firing pin,
I have a sig sauer 1911-22, the I have changed firing pin, ejection rod and just about everything even clip, still this thing jams after one shot even stands the bullet straight up on the top of slide… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Looking for value of a Sig 220, SN G223-5xx. Date code on
Looking for value of a Sig 220, SN G223-5xx. Date code on front frame ke … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a simi automatic pistol with the markings Cal. 7es
I have a simi automatic pistol with the markings Cal. 7es MODLE.AUTOMATIC PISTOL. LONGINES. It looks as if it just came out of the manufacturer's packaging. My father had it during the 1930s. Can you … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have my grandfather's Colt 45 semi automatic pistol serial
I have my grandfather's Colt 45 semi automatic pistol serial number C91297 which according to COLT's website was manufactured in 1917. It has what appear to be ivory pistol grips with an American Eagl… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Trying to date a post war Walther p38. Slide marked with
Trying to date a post war Walther p38. Slide marked with walther banner, Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do, P38 Cal. 9mm. Serial number on slide is 883, serial above trigger guard is 133883, serial on … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have walther 32 cal. ww II pistol; 220070 P; eagle on
have walther 32 cal. ww II pistol; 220070 P; eagle on receiver and barrel with N; below ejector button eagle with W 8 a and either 358 or 359, hard to read; manufactured in waffenfabrik walther, zella… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip, I have 2 more pistols one is a western shooter 22
Philip, I have 2 more pistols one is a western shooter 22 cal. magnum has Hawes Firearm co. LA, CA. made I western Germany by J.P. Sauer & sohn serial # ***** + a 68 on barrel. The other one is hi-sta… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My Baby Browning .25 cal pistol was made in Belgium, don't
My Baby Browning .25 cal pistol was made in Belgium, don't know the year, serial number 446224, on the barrel where the ejection port is there are some symbols that read as follows, ( W, then what loo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Dr. Bang! I have a Sauer and Sohn 38H Pistol that is
Hi Dr. Bang! I have a Sauer and Sohn 38H Pistol that is prewar and heavily engraved. Would like to send you some pictures for your appraisal. I need to go out right now but will be back in a couple of… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is a Sig P220 9mm going ? It is an early German
What is a Sig P220 9mm going for today? It is an early German model with the European mag release. It has original box and manual. Also 4 mags. It is in real good shape,.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
does anyone have a price estimate for J.P Sauer & Sohn, Suhl
does anyone have a price estimate for J.P Sauer & Sohn, Suhl Behordenmodell Serial #200xxx 7.65 or cal .32 ACP. Finish is black in fair shape the grips have been replaced with some home made clear pla… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
I have a JP Sauer & Sohn 7.65 cal pistol that my father brought
I have a JP Sauer & Sohn 7.65 cal pistol that my father brought home after WWII. From all research I have done it's an early edition manufacture, slide safety, decocking/cocking lever and slide markin… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have owned several Lugers over the past 45 years, and acquired
I have owned several Lugers over the past 45 years, and acquired one this week from a fellow VN veteran whose father brought it home from WW II. It is dated 1920; a DWM; five digit serial number, with… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Webley II that belonged to someone in our family.
I have a Webley Mark II that belonged to someone in our family. Could you give me an idea how much it is worth ? Also a J P Shuler & Sohl cal. 7.65… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
1. What is the value of a WWII Officer side arem by JP Shuer
1. What is the value of a WWII Officer side arem by JP Shuer and Sohn...Suhl with an extra magazine and holster.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and
1. Price for a WWII American Officer side arm by JP Shuer and Sohn Suhl with extra magazine and holster 2. Price for a Nazi Officer Luger P38 with extra magazine and holster… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
Good morning. I have a Savage Arms hand gun in the shape of
Good morning. I have a Savage Arms hand gun in the shape of a WWII Luger. With the barrel facing to the left: the word SAVAGE is enscribed above the grip and to the right is the safety. The grips are … read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have a Baby Browning .25 Cal pistol made in Belgium or France.
I have a Baby Browning .25 Cal pistol made in Belgium or France. Serial number 588 in Good condition. Can you tell me waht it is worth? Also a second model made in Europe seriall number 62261?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave