Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the worth of a Winchester repeating arms rifle,
What is the worth of a Winchester repeating arms rifle, serial number(###) ###-#### … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
How can I tell how old my Winchester 30-30 is and what is
How can I tell how old my Winchester 30-30 is and what is it's value? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My brother in law was holding my husbands Winchester 3030
My brother in law was holding my husbands Winchester 3030 after he died and now I think he gave me a different rifle. I want to know who the Winchester 94 3030 is registered to the sN# ***** gave me i… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester Model 94 Serial number 2587526. Can you
I have a Winchester Model 94 Serial number(###) ###-#### Can you tell me what year it was made and current value. … read more
My husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun
my husband recently passed and I am trying to value his gun collection listed as follows: … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of Winchester 94 serial number ADJ2829. Winchester 94
Winchester 94 30-30 special addition Alberta Diamond Jubilee. What year and value … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a model 94 winchester marked 30 WCF with serial
I have a model 94 winchester marked 30 WCF with serial number(###) ###-#### I would like to know date of manufacture and possible value. It has full bluing and stock has minor scratches and a couple o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a Winchester 94 32 win specials serial
What is the value of a Winchester 94 32 win specials serial number(###) ###-####… read more
94 (3855). A Annie Oakley 94. A Wayne 94. All are in the
94 (3855). A Annie Oakley 94 . A John Wayne 94. All are in the original boxes & have never been fired, can you give me a current resale price … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My husband inherited his father's Winchester 25/35 Model 94
My husband inherited his father's Winchester 25/35 Model 94 Serial Number(###) ###-#### I have looked on the Winchester web site to find the year it was manufactured only to discover that the serial n… read more
I'm trying to find out what model my gun is all I have is
I'm trying to find out what model my gun is all I have is the serial num … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to help my cousin in Cincinnati oh to evaluate
I am trying to help my cousin in Cincinnati oh to evaluate her late husband's gun collection. He has L C smith, Remmington modle 94, and others. could you provide ballpark values for guns? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight stock(plain, hooded front site and modified elk horn rear. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I'm looking for a rough value on: WINCHESTER RIFLE 94/1894 -
I'm looking for a rough value on: WINCHESTER RIFLE 94/1894 - 38-55 CAL … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Bill -- have a win 94 30 wcf .... the end of the barrel is
Customer: Bill -- have a win 94 30 wcf .... the end of the barrel is treaded. trying to determine if this was something 'special' or if it was an after market deal … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need to know the price on Winchester w/sn C102949 and what
I need to know the price on Winchester w/sn C102949 and what cal the gun is? I now was made on 1897 but I can't find any more info on it. I will appreciate all the info you can give me. Thank R.G… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a pair of 66' Centennial Winchester 30 30's. They ha
I have a pair of 66' Centennial Winchester 30 30's. They have been shot approximately 3-5 times each. What's unique about these guns is they have rotating serial numbers. The Long rifle was the last l… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester Model 94 and would like how to find the
I have a Winchester Model 94 and would like how to find the Manufacture date. Can you help me.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies