Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
The next 2 rifles...Waffen and another Winchester - both
the next 2 rifles...Waffen and another Winchester - both with scopes and hard cases....all these rifles look beautiful...… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Jon, a follow-up. On the Winchester 16 gauge, you show two
Jon, a follow-up. On the Winchester 16 gauge, you show two columns. I assumed it was a range, but upon looking closer it appears to be two separate prices. Can you explain, please? Additionally, would… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington gamemaster 141 35 rem it has RTT for the
I have a Remington gamemaster 141 35 rem it has RTT for the month and year but I don't know what it converts to. Could you help with this and a value … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Jon
Jon
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N 131389. It has a Weaver scope. There is a little rust on the rifle barrel and some on the scope. 11 November 2018 04:27One of the rifles is a … read more
Jon
Jon
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
2ea .22 cal. Remington rifles mod.#510 & #511P. 2 ea. .22
2 ea. .22 cal Remington rifles mod.#510 & #511p in good condition. What price could they bring? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Price of Remington .22 cal. model 510 single shot with
price of Remington .22 cal. model 510 single shot with Weaver scope - good condition? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I also have an Eddystone Arsenal, model 1917 Enfield, .30
I also have an Eddystone Arsenal, model 1917 Enfield, .30 cal. - value? A colt-sauer, Cal.22-250 rem with leupold scope 6.5x20x - value? Colt sauer, cal., .375 H & H mag., open sights-value?Weatherby … read more
Jon
Jon
My father in law has two rifles that he wants to sell:
my father in law has two rifles that he wants to sell: … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
To Glenda. I have another gun to appraise. It is a
To Glenda B. I have another gun to appraise. It is a Winchester #47480 model 88 rifle made in the USA. Caliber 308. It has a steel Weaver 6 power scope attached.… read more
Jon
Jon
Remington game master SN 20287, fair condition what is
Remington game master SN 20287, fair condition what is estimated value? Also what function, if any, is the brass washer shaped insert on the left side of the receiver? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have two older Remington rifles that I am trying to find
hello, I have two older Remington rifles that I am trying to find the values. 1. .300 Savage Gamemaster Model 760 pump action. The rifle is in good condition with a few marks from obvious hunting use.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a friend that reasons has a list of her fathers guns
I have a friend that for estate reasons has a list of her fathers guns she would like to know the general value of. I do not have pictures. But I thought I would seek your help if you can? Hi Standard… read more
Jon
Jon
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged
I am trying to figure out what kind of Winchester belonged to my father when he was alive. The only marking are "Winchester" on the butt of the gun and these letters or numbers?: Either 81357073 or B1… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Remington model 541-8 custom sporter 22 short, long or long
Remington model 541-8 custom sporter 22 short, long or long rifle w/Bushnell Sportview 3x9x32 scope on Weaver mounts serial number(###) ###-#### In hard plastic Colpin case What is the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 3 rifles and 2 shot guns that were passed down to my
I have 3 rifles and 2 shot guns that were passed down to my from my father I would like to know the value of. Im not sure of the exact age but Im guessing they are between 35 and 40 years old as he ha… read more
Jon
Jon
What are the values of the following:Rem.7mm mag. w/4.5-14
What are the values of the following: Rem.7mm mag. w/4.5-14 scope(caps on scope say butler creek) gun has been camo'd & has camo strap shot once Rem.Model 700 338 ultra mag same scope as above Rem.spo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave