Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Trying to find value of Walther PPK serial #360682 k. It has
Hi, trying to find value of Walther PPK serial #360682 k. It has holster and papers to bring back to U.S. 7.65 calibre. Brought back from war by my godfather in 1945. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a rifle and pistol brought back from Germany by my
Hi, I have a rifle and pistol brought back from Germany by my father after WWII. Both rifle and pistol are stamped FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE GUERRE HERSTAL BELGIQUE BROWNING'S PATENT DEPOSE. I bel… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is an approximate manufacture date Walther PPK 7.65 mm
What is an approximate manufacture date for a Walther PPK 7.65 mm pistol serial number 878269?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have walther 32 cal. ww II pistol; 220070 P; eagle on
have walther 32 cal. ww II pistol; 220070 P; eagle on receiver and barrel with N; below ejector button eagle with W 8 a and either 358 or 359, hard to read; manufactured in waffenfabrik walther, zella… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I got a P.38, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke
Customer: I'm Russ, I got a P.38 for Christmas, and wanted to know more. It is a Spreewerke Mfr. #9661 with holster and 2 clips. Each has 8 rounds. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Browning =Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in
I have a Browning Hi=Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in Belgium. The slide says "Fabrique Nationale D'Arnes de Guere, Herstal Belgiue, Browning's Patent Depose" ans some hallmarks to the right which in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII
I have a German Luger pistol that was brought home from WWII by my dad. It's a 32 Cal. model: PP. Ser # ***** It's in excellent condition & includes a black holster (also in excellent condition) & Cer… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Value of; Mauser Werke AG Obernrf a N Model HSc kal 7.65
Value of; Mauser Werke AG Obernrf a N Model HSc kal 7.65 mm Serial # ***** With original holster and extra clip, in great condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Walther PPK that was brought back from Germany shortly
I own a Walther PPK that was brought back from Germany shortly after WWII. It has the number 383311p on both two places. There is also the letters ac stamped below the serial number on the slide mecha… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith & Wesson .455 cal, 1908 patent RUger Old Army, .44perc Manufacture D'Armes De Boyonne (MAB), model D, .32 cal Steyr model 1911, 9 mm… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Yes I hope. I have a pistole modell 27, kal 7.65. six digit serial 119xxx. has bohmische w
Yes I hope. I have a pistole modell 27, kal 7.65. six digit serial 119xxx. has bohmische waffenfabrik a.g. in prag.on the right side of the trigger guard it has an "N" stamped on it , and something re… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German
I have a 32 caliber (7MM) pistol made in France under German occupation. Browning patent Depose. FABRIQUE NATIONALE D'ARMES DE CURRE HERSTAL BELCIQUE. The serial number is ***** The pistol is in excel… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock
In 1945 my Dad brought home a German holster with a padlock on the flap. It hasn't been opened since and looks to have a magazine in one pouch and from the weight of it, a German luger is inside. It a… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and
I have a WWII German Luger handgun, in very good condition/and working with the holster; what would be the approx. appraisal?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What year was my WWII era Walther PP Serial number 994254 made?
What year was my WWII era Walther PP Serial number 994254 made? What service was it most likely put in? About how much could it be worth?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I found 3 guns in my attic, and would like to know more about
I found 3 guns in my attic, and would like to know more about them - including value. They are as follows: 1 - Fabrique Nationale de Guerre Herstal Belgique pistol. Browning's patent depose. # XXXXX 2… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an old WW2 browning pistol brought back by my grandfather
I have an old WW2 browning pistol brought back by my grandfather from the war. The story is he took it from a fallen German. It is a browning M1922 from what I have previously researched. It is in goo… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith