Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I would like help in authenticating a Winchester model 1894
I would like help in authenticating a Winchester model 1894 rifle. I have looked up the serial number which is(###) ###-#### It dates the rifle to about 1961 or 1962 I believe. The question I have is … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a rifle and a pistol. The rifle bears: 32-40, Marlin
Hi. I have a rifle and a pistol. The rifle bears : 32-40, Marlin Safety, Special Smokless Steel, D 4789, Model 1893, Marlin Fire-Arms Co...., Patents, and it has a hexagonal barrel.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
When will the "new" Colt Python be avalible in California? I
When will the "new" Colt Python be avalible in California? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am trying to learn the value of a Winchester rifle. New
i am trying to learn the value of a Winchester rifle. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Winchester 1894 serial number 187811 and Winchester 1873
Winchester 1894 serial number 187811 and Winchester 1873 serial number 332307B approx. value? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester model 94 30-30 carbine/saddle rifle.
I have a Winchester model 94 30-30 carbine/saddle rifle. Serial #5050538. I was curious about date of manufacture and value… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What would the approximate value be for a Winchester Model
What would the approximate value be for a Winchester Model 94 30-30 rifle, serial #16034 in very good condition never refurbished … read more
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to
I have a sharps new model rifle SN 49674. I would like to the model number of this gun. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is Winchester Model 1894 serial # 881173 30-30 with 26"
What is Winchester Model 1894 serial # 881173 30-30 with 26" barrel worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 32 WS Winchester Model 1894 manufactured in 1902,
I have a 32 WS Winchester Model 1894 manufactured in 1902, serial number 138691 It has an octagon barrel and the stock has been redone. It is in good condition. What do you think the value is? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a model 1894 Winchester 38 / 55 serial # 160353 I was
I have a model 1894 Winchester 38 / 55 serial # 160353 I was wondering the retrial price on it ? And also if they still make the bullets for it. was my grandfathers and I would like to hunt with it on… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel
just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel 1864 Serial # 30320 was worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
1894 Winchester 32 40 Cal serial # 118696 26inch hex barrel
1894 Winchester 32 40 Cal serial # 118696 26inch hex barrel manufactured between 1897 and 1898 in fair condition what is the value? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have 2 Winchester Rifles of which I would like to know the
I have 2 Winchester Rifles of which I would like to know the approx. values. No.1: 1895 Saddle ring stamped .30 ARMY. Last Patent date Aug.5, 1907. Serial # 834xx. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like
Hi, I have an old Krag Jorgensen rifle (carbine) and would like to know when and where it was made. I believe it may have been made in 1896/1897. The serial number is ***** and under it a letter B or … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I need to know the price on Winchester w/sn C102949 and what
I need to know the price on Winchester w/sn C102949 and what cal the gun is? I now was made on 1897 but I can't find any more info on it. I will appreciate all the info you can give me. Thank R.G… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester rifle given to me when my Grandfather died
I have a Winchester rifle given to me when my Grandfather died in 1949. It has probably been in my family since new. The stock and action is , Model 1894, serial number 110921. The barrel and magazine… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director
I have an 1874 Winchester 38-40 in very good condition. Can
I have an 1874 Winchester 38-40 in very good condition. Can you provide me with the value range?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave