Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Here are the next 3: Wyndham Weaponry WW-15 .223/56mm S/N
Hey Philip. here are the next 3:Wyndham Weaponry WW-15 .223/56mm S/N WW046008; Springfield Armory M1 0.30-06 S/N(###) ###-####D; Marlin 60 .22 L.R. S/N 212215… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Looking to find out the appraisal of my fire arms: Remington
Looking to find out the appraisal of my fire arms: … read more
I have a collection of fire arms I've decided to get rid of.
I have a collection of fire arms I've decided to get rid of. But I have no idea of it's value' I have a Browning 16 ga standard automatic shot gun. A Browning BAR 81 lever action, 243 cal ,9X scope. o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Just inherited some guns want to know value of them.
just inherited some guns want to know value of them … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and
Hello, I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and have a half dozen guns to value. Can you assit or is that too many to requwest valuations for? Thanks, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that
Hi Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that were purchased together: Ruger 44Mag Revolver, serial #87013854, Model Blackhawk, 6.5" barrel, and a Ruger 357 Mag Revolver Serial #5201385… read more
I have a friend that reasons has a list of her fathers guns
I have a friend that for estate reasons has a list of her fathers guns she would like to know the general value of. I do not have pictures. But I thought I would seek your help if you can? Hi Standard… read more
What is the value of these guns? ITEM MANUFACTURER TYPE
What is the value of these guns? ITEM MANUFACTURER TYPE CAL/GA MODEL SERIAL # ***** / FEATURES 1 BENJAMIN FRANKLIN AIR PISTOL .22 CAL MODEL 132 B11512 W/ HOLSTER 2 EIG DERRINGER .22 CAL 6332 2 SHOT = … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith
Value of the following: Springfield colt - .45 model 1911-a-1 Smith & Wesson .455 cal, 1908 patent RUger Old Army, .44perc Manufacture D'Armes De Boyonne (MAB), model D, .32 cal Steyr model 1911, 9 mm… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the
I have a 30-06 bolt actionRifle used during the end of the first world war and the beginning of the second world war. It is original and the strap is in almost like new condition. The serial # ***** *… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
A friend asked me to evaluate some prices she was offered,
A friend asked me to evaluate some prices she was offered, I just need to know the average range for weapons in "Good " condition. 1) Norinco B square SKS, bipod, scope & sling, synthetic stock..$? 2)… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the best cleaning kit/brand for my firearms? Also,
What is the best cleaning kit/brand for my firearms? Also, are there any good links (Youtube?) that you would recommend for me to make sure I keep my firearms in great condition? Here is the list of g… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
U.S.Garand Cal.30..Springfield Armory Serial#74424....Value?
U.S.Garand Cal.30..Springfield Armory Serial#74424....Value? Has American Walnut Stock and orginal Strap.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Winchester model 12 12 gauge and Winchester 54- 22 and Winchester
Winchester model 12 12 gauge and Winchester 54- 22 and Winchester William cody commemorative 30-30 never been fired and Winchester 1886 lever action and 1884 lever auction 25-20 and Winchester model y… read more
Ive inherited a couple of rifles and 2 shotguns: -Ithaca
I've inherited a couple of rifles and 2 shotguns: -Ithaca 20 gauge pump with two barrels -Mossberg 12 gauge pump M1 Garand Springfield model Beretta 7.65 automatic pistol Colt Woodsman 22 Ruger Mimi 1… read more
value ofbritish enfield 303 stamped 1945, harrington harrison
value ofbritish enfield 303 stamped 1945, harrington harrison 12 ga. single shot breech load model topper m48, winchester model 12 12 ga pump,springfield savage model 67e pump 410,jc higgins model 101… read more
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What are the values of the following guns?Winchester Model
What are the values of the following guns? Winchester Model 62A Pump Marlin Firearms Model 1893 30/30 Western Field 12 gauge 24 inch slugster Stevens Model 22-410 Standard Toledo 12 gauge single shot… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant