Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have my grandfather's old remington .22. Trying to find
I have my grandfather's old remington .22. Trying to find the manufacture date. Serial # 140252 There is no stamp on the barrel just serial # … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Remington model 12 733768. No code on barrel - what year
barrel says pedersen patents oct 12.09, mar 8,10 jul 5.10 nov 21.11 apr 6.12… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have owned a Remmington .22 for 47 years and would like to
I have owned a Remmington .22 for 47 years and would like to know how old it is. Sportsmaster Model 341 patent no(###) ###-####1913840-924692. looks like the rifle number might be 192. Thanks, ***** ***** (NZ) … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My husband bought a Remington rifle 22 caliber single shot
My husband bought a Remington rifle 22 caliber single shot dated July 22nd 1902. He is trying to find out the model number or how old it is. The barrel is 24 in Long we've been searching and making nu… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I recently was given a .22 cal rifle when a Grandparent
I recently was given a .22 cal rifle when a Grandparent died. The gun is a Remington " Target Master " shoots both .22 Long and Short rounds. It's surprisingly in pretty decent shape. Ser #60146. I di… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# is a00034 as
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# ***** ***** as best as I can read it as it is fery faint and there is also an E P + on the barrel My dad was born in 1916 but I am sure that the gun is ol… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My father left me a model 90 22 LR. The gun is in excellent
Hi, my father left me a model 90 22 LR. The gun is in excellent cond. wood is exceptional. All the lettering is sharp. Mostly brown, not much bluing left, but has absolutely no dings or pitting. The r… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old Remington Model 16 Prototype (I Think.] I am
Hi. I have an old Remington Model 16 Prototype (I Think.] I am trying to research information. Serial #RB 31 Checkering on stock & forearm REMINGTON ARMS-UNIONMETALIC CARTRIDGE CO.,REMINGTON WORKS,ILI… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
R.w. 1189 Remington 22 pump no model? yr. mfr. Round barrel
round barrel 21.5 in. r. w. 1189 serial number 22 short,long,or longrifle three patents no dates 1 481 638 , 1 628 548 , 1 682 704 no butt plate … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/ Model 12a/ he was born in 1916 and believe he got it in the late 1920s/Is it possible to verify the date?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester Model 1902 short, and extra with a
I have a Winchester Model 1902 short, long and extra long with a rubber butt plate. My grandfather gave it to my mother in the 1930's I believe. It hasn't been fired in 50 years and I was the last to … read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a customer who just brought in a model 1894 with the
I have a customer who just brought in a model 1894 with the serial number Q381595 and I am trying to pin down the production year. Remington guess around 1905-6 but customer service was not sure. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on the side of the barrel. but do have the serial number on the bottom of the rifle. Would like to know when it was made? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22 short, long or long rifle gun there is no model number stamped on the gun the only marks i find are a serial number on the bottom of the receiver… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings under front of stock: Model 1873, WINCHESTER, Trade Mark. On top of barrel: Winchester Repeating arms, New Haven, CONN. U.S.A., King's Improveme… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon
have Remington believe model 12. serial 334527 with octagon barrel, pistol stock Lyman sight. thing find model and year of manufacture. Thanks for help.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What would an old Remington model 11 built on the Browning
What would an old Remington model 11 built on the Browning A5 patent be worth. It is complete and is still shooting as strong as ever. The latest date stamped on the gun is a copyright date on1909. Pi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave