Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Hope this note finds you in good health. My Question is I've
Hello, hope this note finds you in good health. My Question is I've have a german brass flare pistol. It's made by SL&B15 .b.1448 IT'S BEEN CLEANED but it was done by a antique shop 25-30 years ago. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I inherited and old Shot gun that was made by the Indian
I inherited and old Shot gun that was made by the Indian Ordnance Factories and I was wanting to know more I formation on it and possibly if it is worth anything. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I need to an appraisal for an antique 1862 tower gun. It's a
I need to an appraisal for an antique 1862 tower gun … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified
I am simply looking to know what year my 12 gauge modified dianna gun was made. It says modified dianna on one barrel and compressed steell on the other. Also marked with c9. It still works well as ma… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Do you think this was a produced toy or a handmade maybe a
Do you think this was a produced toy or a handmade maybe a gun makers piece for a child? Cap Gun The trigger works exactly as a real one would even has a safety set the cap hole plug is only thing dif… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving
Recently I had a very good friend of mine pass away leaving his parents his possessions. In them was an old double barrel blackpowder shotgun with a medallion on the stock. I have pictures of all the … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a bouble barreled 12g shotgun by T. Murcott with a
I have a bouble barreled 12g shotgun by T. Murcott with a serial number 354. Its twisted Damascus. I inherited it when my dad passed 35 years ago. The firing pins have been remove. I was told about 32… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 16 gauge double barrel. On each barrel it's stamped
I have a 16 gauge double barrel. On each barrel it's stamped glues stall krupp essen. In between the barrels is stamped Jon Vittur Lubeck. On the trigger guard it's stamped 18311. There are engravings… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have 2 revolutionary war handguns. How can I upload
Hi,I have 2 revolutionary war handguns. How can I upload pictures to you to get a better idea of their worth?… read more
jennem22
jennem22
Certified Appraiser, AAA
My father has an extremely old musket type gun. It was
My father has an extremely old musket type gun. It was purchased in Turkey over 45 years ago. He does not believe all the parts are original to the gun but he is specifically interested in an inlay on… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just inherited a Spanish sxs and cant find any info on the
Hey Tom, I just inherited a Spanish sxs and cant find any info on the internet … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
German Waffenfabrik Kommer Zella-Mehlis Cal %65, Inherited
Inherited from a WWII vet. Said to be taken off a german tank operator. Has proof marks on right side of trigger guard and right slide the letter "N" and looks like a crown over N … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am attempting to find as much as I can about a flintlock
I am attempting to find as much as I can about a flintlock pistol I inherited. The barrel is approx. 14" long and there are some stamps on the side plate and the loading bar. Everything appears to be … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I reacently purchased what I was told is a late 1800's-early
Hello, I reacently purchased what I was told is a late 1800's-early 1900's blunderbuss and wanted to find a little more out about it. It is a #11 pin fire with a brass barrel, butt guard, trigger guar… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I cant identify. it
I inherited a Smith and Wesson revolver I can't identify. it is a 22lr 4 inch barrel, with a serial # ***** the butt under the grips of 31301. can I get a model # ***** approximate age?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find out the origin of the following handgun
I am trying to find out the origin of the following handgun and what it is exactly: It is a single shot, break over barrel, hammer fire with a flip breech? to load the gun. The barrel is approximately… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Looking at a 7mm mag Browning BAR 1970 in very good shape.
Looking at a 7mm mag Browning BAR 1970 in very good shape. What is it worth and is that gun just as good as a new 7mm mag? Will the 1970 BAR hunt just as good as a 2014? Some guys say the 1970 is bett… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
J Stevens A&T Co pat Sept 6, 854 no 1 stamped at all could
J Stevens A&T Co pat Sept 6, 854 no 1 stamped at all could be good .22 single shot 6" barrel total gun 9" 22 short is all i have fired told is was a prostitute garter belt gun really need to send pics… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies