Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
Thanks for all your help, this gun is a colt new army/navy
Hello again and thanks for all your help, this gun is a colt new army/navy in .38 LC. Serial number 698… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have an opportunity to buy a 1963 colt python 4" barrel
I have an opportunity to buy a 1963 colt python 4" barrel chrome plated revolver with original box and paperwork. It has original grips and also … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We have colt 45 1871 revolver, what would be the value. Its
We have colt 45 1871 revolver, what would be the value. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Have a new S&W 1911 PC, had taken it to the range and fired
Have a new S&W 1911 PC, had taken it to the range and fired about 50 rounds. five of the times, I pulled the trigger and nothing happened. I noticed that the slide had not recycled all the way forewor… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
How do i find out how much a gun is worth? I can get them
ok, I can get them and pics. I have a few as my dad passed and left them for me. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have 2 US historical society replicas of pistols. One is a
I have 2 US historical society replicas of pistols. One is a set of derringers and I think the other is wild bill hickock. I have the original box the derringer came in to my father dated September 25… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber?
US Revolver Serial # A273 23 How old is it and what caliber? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 32cal lg 6 shot revolver that was made by
I have a 32cal lg 6 shot revolver that was made by Gerstenberger U. Eberwein and I need a part for it that I damaged cleaning it for my father-in-law,I know nothing about the gun and need model info t… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I own my family heirloom, a Colt Navy revolver, 1851
I own my family heirloom, a Colt Navy revolver, 1851 authenticated by Colt Manufacturing Company which I have their offical document. It belonged to my father's grandfather. It is in excellent conditi… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a U.S. Revolver Co. .38, serial no. 89-169 that was
I have a U.S. Revolver Co. .38, serial no. 89-169 that was acquired as a souvenir during WWII by my father when he was serving overseas in 1940.. What can you tell me about this gun? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Colt SF-VI double actin revolver, no hammer, in
I have a Colt SF-VI double actin revolver, no hammer, in very good condition with case and manual. What can I expect to get for it if I sell?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
How much is "Derringer" two shot pistol worth. Bought in
How much is "Derringer" two shot pistol worth. Bought in 1969, serial number 000532. Thank you very much. Karl *****… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I was given an older colt woodsman i believe is from 1918
I was given an older colt woodsman i believe is from 1918 can you verify the worth and model of the gun. It says woodsman model, 10 shot, length of barrel 6 1/2 inches, finish full blued ; checked wal… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver
Hi, I have an early 5 screw S&W 38 Special CTG, 6 shot revolver with a serial number of 188718. Can you tell me what year this revolver was produced? It's probably in 90% nice condition. Thanks, Rick… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
1872 Colt Open Top Frontier handgun. "Stagecoach robbery scene&q
1872 Colt Open Top Frontier handgun. "Stagecoach robbery scene" on cylinder. 36 cal. Nickle plated with walnut grips. Serial number 3086. Any info helpful...or who can I go to for help?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to find info on my colt 1860 army. So far it has
I am trying to find info on my colt 1860 army. So far it has been nothing but confusing. The serial# XXXXX XXXXX I bought it in a case with powder flask,primer tool, bullet mold and primer tin. All ha… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have three pistols that I would like to get some idea of
I have three pistols that I would like to get some idea of their worth. One is a 38 caliber Colt new service WCF Aug. 1884-June 1900. Condition is a bit rough. One is an Auto pistol 22 LR Colt 155 #8.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Last three guns in the safe for appraised value....High Standard
Last three guns in the safe for appraised value....High Standard Derringer .22 mag, serial # XXXXX: Smith & Wesson .38 special, serial # XXXXX: Colt Detective Special .38 cal, blued, serial # XXXXX Th… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave