Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am trying to determine the value of two shotguns, both
I am trying to determine the value of two shotguns, both over & unders; the first a Savage model 333 which I have owned for over 30 years and the second a relatively new Ruger Woodside Model 12 gauge.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a browning MOD A 500-12GA-2 3/4" AND 3" INVECTOR. #
I have a browning MOD A 500-12GA-2 3/4" AND 3" INVECTOR … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a set of three S&W revolvers which i got when i
I have a set of three S&W revolvers which i got when i opened a sizable bank account at the Bank of Boulder (CO) in the early 70's. It is a cherry wood boxed set consisting of a .22LR, .357 Mag and .4… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
44 S and W H lock or H block, #453, Chrome gun 4in barrel 44
Chrome gun 4in barrel 44 S&W. story is that owner thought it was from 40's, gun has a triple locking system. Ser number is ***** just blow barrel when you open cyl. How old? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Colt 44 handgun that my great great grandfather
I have a Colt 44 handgun that my great great grandfather bought circa 1870. There is a number stamped on the bottom of the handle. First line is "22" and the second line is "297". On the top of the ba… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
My dad passed, and has a Remington Model 1100 12 Gauge Ducks
My dad passed, and has a Remington Model 1100 12 Gauge Ducks Unlimited 1985-1986 Serial # ***** 85 0141 I think that's the Dinner Gun. Any guess on the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Colt "New Army" in 44 special. sn 225906. Any idea
I have a Colt "New Army" in 44 special. sn 225906. Any idea what it might be worth. I seems to be in very good condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Approximate value of a S & W New Model No. 3, s/n 19XXX, Cal
Approximate value of a S & W New Model No. 3, s/n 19XXX, Cal 44 S & W (is this the same as the 44 Russian?) shipped from the factory on May 3, 1884 and delivered to M. W. Robinson, New York City. Nick… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello, I have a Winchester model 1873 carbine, Kings Improvement
Hello, I have a Winchester model 1873 carbine, Kings Improvement marked on top of the barrel, serial #13,363, with a round barrel and is 44 caliber. There is no cleaning rod in the butt plate. Everyth… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a Charles Daly model 105 12 ga o u 06-07
What is the value of a Charles Daly model 105 12 ga o u 06-07 whitetails unlimited upland game edition shot gun worth?Perfect condition. No scratches anywhere. Never been shot! White tail unlimited A … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
How much is my S&W 44 mag revolver Mod. 29-2 - 4" worth? Neve
How much is my S&W 44 mag revolver Mod. 29-2 - 4" worth? Never fired, kept in zippered sheepskin bag purchased with gun.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Father would like to sell 2 of his shotguns. 1)Browning Shotgun
Father would like to sell 2 of his shotguns. 1)Browning Shotgun New Light semi-auto five Duck Unlimited 50th anniversary in original case. 2)Browning semi-auto five shotgun.Calibre sweet 16 gauge.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
What the value of a 28g, 28 in barrel P. Baretta? The markings
What the value of a 28g, 28 in barrel P. Baretta? The markings say 1981-2001 20th anniversary edition, 1 of 500, Quail (?) unlimited.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a WW2 german luger with holster and magazine with serial
I have a WW2 german luger with holster and magazine with serial #6952 brown handle short barrel and good condition. What would be the selling price?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
WHAT IS A PAIR OF 1994 DUCKS UNLIMITED 12 GAUGE SEMI AUTO SHOT
WHAT IS A PAIR OF 1994 DUCKS UNLIMITED 12 GAUGE SEMI AUTO SHOT GUNS WORTH. THEY ARE IN MINT CONDITION AND HAVE NEVER BEEN FIRED.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was Ducks Unlimited), back in the late 1990's . It is engraved on both halves of the blued receiver : ducks / upland game . It has remained in m… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I would like to know what a 1892 serial number 741772 44/40
I would like to know what a 1892 serial number 741772 44/40 caliber 20 inch barrel what is the value and what year is it… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the retail value of my Winchester Model 94AE, 44 Rem.
What is the retail value of my Winchester Model 94AE, 44 Rem. Mag. 2006 NRA Gun of the Year, sequence 06NRA0743 Never fired. Please send your answer to: Thanks.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave