Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Smith&Wesson 38 Spcl CTG. I am looking for a date
I have a Smith&Wesson 38 Spcl CTG. I am looking for a date of manufacture and approximate value. It is nickel plated with a 6" barrel. Made in USA. Wood grips with the S&W Medalions. There is no model… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a & Wesson 30 Special CTG, serial #50633, 3 inch
I have a Smith & Wesson 30 Special CTG, serial #50633, 3 inch barrel. I was wondering when this may have been manufactured. It has no model number anywhere on the frame or underneath the grips. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Need to find actual age and value of my and Wesson 38
Need to find actual age and value of my Smith and Wesson 38 special CTG … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a S&W 38 ctg ser num 544832 5 shoot and Im looking
I have a S&W 38 ctg ser num 544832 5 shoot and Im looking for info on got passed on to me when my dad passed away. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is
what is the model of s&w revolver that serial number is ***** … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
My dad has a and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number
My dad has a Smith and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number 369012. The handle is white (like pearl). How do we find when it was made and it's current value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a and Wesson 38 Special CTG Model 14-5 I Think serial #
Have a Smith and Wesson 38 Special CTG Model 14-5 I Think serial # ***** 3372 What is it worth and is that the correct serial meaning BFZ or 8FZ???????… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has engraving over the entire surface of the revolver. It is a double action. It has ivory grips with a serpentine dragon engraved on both grips.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith and Wesson 38 special pistol with serial number K94859 is. I inherited it from my father but don't know much about it. Any help would be app… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped
I have a revolver with a 3" barrel and a 6 shot cylinder, stamped on the right side under the cylinder "Made in USA;Marcas Registradas; SMITH & WESSON; Springfield, Mass". There is a Smith and Wesson … read more
Jon
Jon
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx.
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx. 6 1/8 inch barrel and is double action. One side of the barrel says "Smith & Wesson" and the other side says "38 S.&W. Special Ctg". I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
value Smith & Wesson 38 CTG serial # XXXXX Smith &
value Smith & Wesson 38 CTG serial # XXXXX Value Smith & Wesson 38 SPC CTG serial #63537 value Smith & Wesson 38 special CTG ivory grips serial #835A-14… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special 6 shot revolver with plastic grips and a 6 inch barrel to sell. The pistol is probably in good condition and was wondering what a good price from a legal gun deale… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave