Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I was wondering the price of some guns! Do you know what a
I was wondering the price of some guns! Do you know what a Bolt Action 30.06 serial number(###) ###-####is worth? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Jon: a question about one of the guns we valued yesterday.
Hi Jon: a question about one of the guns we valued yesterday. On the High Standard Supermatic Citation Military (107) I told you the barrel length was 6 inches. Actually it is 7 1/2 inches. Does that … read more
Jon
Jon
I want to sell my High Standard Supermatic Citation
I want to sell my High Standard Supermatic Citation Military, mint condition, never fired. What is the value? Thanks… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Mauser-Werke A.K. Oberndorf 7.65m handgun from
I have a Mauser-Werke A.K. Oberndorf 7.65m handgun from WWII. 2 cartridges, and side holster. What would the worth be? VG condition. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Lost paperwork of purchase. NIB semi-automatic Competition,
lost paperwork of purchase. NIB semi-automatic Competition, SP2, 40 S&W, VEXTOP made in South Africa. looks to have been imported by VEKTOR USA of Norfolk, VA. ser. no. sut0508, on frame and barrel. b… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a FN 32 caliber with oriental type symbols. SN
I have a FN 32 caliber with oriental type symbols JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: SN 631419 JA: Is there anything … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a 1910(?) Ithaca Flues model 3 in 16 ga. I am ready
I have a 1910(?) Ithaca Flues model 3 in 16 ga. I am ready to send you any photo's you require. I would like the value of this gun. Monte… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a fine Weatherby V in 300 Magnum with a checkered
I have a fine Weatherby Mark V in 300 Magnum with a checkered stock and Weatherby Variable scope(pictures available) ser. # H123476. What should I be asking for it?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I would like to know the value of my custom engraved &
I would like to know the value of my custom engraved Smith & Wesson 357 Magnum Revolver: 9558 in cylinder cleaning chamber, Serial No. N 449558, Mod 27.2 Made in USA Marcas Registradas, , Smith & Wess… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Looking for the value of: I am look for the value of:
I am look for the value of: Western Auto Supply Co. U.S.A. H.S.160 Revelation Model 420 20Ga … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Would like to identify and get more information and value on
Would like to identify and get more information and value on musket type handgun stamped Leman Lancaster PA. Can only find info on rifles.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the value of a High Standard supermatic Trophy .22
what is the value of a High Standard supermatic Trophy .22 long rifle Model 106 and in very good condition… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am in possession of a pair of handguns that probably date
I am in possession of a pair of handguns that probably date from around 1840. They are constructed of a silver copper alloy and are highly ornate. They are single shot muzzle loading percussion guns. … read more
Inherited a rifle from my father-in-law who served in WW2.
Inherited a rifle from my father-in-law who served in WW2. He landed in Normandy on D-day plus 2. The rifle is 37" long with open sites and a floding bayonet that folds into the stock. The bayonet is … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Harrington and Richardson 32 caliber 5 shot handgun.
I have a Harrington and Richardson 32 caliber 5 shot handgun. Patten is Oct 4, 1887. I can find no other markings… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
value of high standard supermatic citation 22 lr made roughly
value of high standard supermatic citation 22 lr made roughly 1975 serial number(6-7 numbers) starts with 2. Barrel is more like a military (rectangular) not round with two holes on the bottom for wei… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello Bill I would like an estimate of the value of an authentic
Hello Bill I would like an estimate of the value of an authentic WW ll German Lugar pistol...9 mm semi automatic with clip....date stamp says 1935....a very nice handgun in excellent condition. Thank … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
What is the value of a High Standard Field King FK101, ,22LR
What is the value of a High Standard Field King FK101, ,22LR purchased in the 50's. Used very little, no box or paper… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave