Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I just purchased a Ruger silver eagle standard Orville Ruger
I just purchased a Ruger silver eagle standard Orville b Ruger stainless and want to know more about the mans name on my pistol? Leon … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
My Uncle just passed away and had a gun collection that I
My Uncle just passed away and had a gun collection that I want to pay my aunt for so I am trying to find the best place to find their value so that I pay her a fair price … read more
Jon
Jon
I need to know the value of the following guns: Ruger 22
I need to know the value of the following guns:Ruger 22 caliber long rifle automatic pistol, serial #10-30904 38 Derringer with Pearl Handle 22 Caliber Western Derringer with wood grain grip, made in … read more
Jon
Jon
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N 131389. It has a Weaver scope. There is a little rust on the rifle barrel and some on the scope. 11 November 2018 04:27One of the rifles is a … read more
Jon
Jon
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
What is value of a ruger old model single action 22 pistol
what is value of a ruger old model single action 22 pistol serial # 124088 … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a golden boy s/n GB006316 can you help me o age of
I have a henry golden boy s/n GB006316 can you help me o age of gun and caliber … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that
Hi Jon, I would like to know the value of two revolvers that were purchased together: Ruger 44Mag Revolver, serial #87013854, Model Blackhawk, 6.5" barrel, and a Ruger 357 Mag Revolver Serial #5201385… read more
Jon
Jon
What is my 243 m77 ruger worth. Whats it worth 243 ruger
what is my 243 m77 ruger worth JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: whats it worth 243 ruger m-77 # 77-33297 JA: Is the… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Well i'm looking for a value for an old (maybe 40 years)
well i'm looking for a value for an old (maybe 40 years) Ruger model 77 -- 22 magnum lever action rifle -- serial number 620-27592 -- it's only been out of the box to look at -- never been used -- any… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Ruger .22 with an extra magnum cylinder. It was purchased
I have a Ruger .22 with an extra magnum cylinder. It was purchased in the early 1980s and has been shot maybe two small boxes of shell for the .22. The magnum has been shot six to 12 times. It is in l… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a ruger red label model krlp-1236-br04137 I spoke to
I have a ruger red label model krlp-1236-br04137 I spoke to ruger and they said this gun came with a black synthetic stock and forearm all weather finish I recently purchased this firearm from my loca… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 41mag Ruger. It says "New Model Blackhawk" on it.
I have a 41mag Ruger. It says "New Model Blackhawk" on it. But it has the Bisley grips and a 7 1/2 in barrel. I can't find it in any book. Have you heard of it?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I purchased a gun from a collector who was unsure of its history.
I purchased a gun from a collector who was unsure of it's history. It's a ruger m77 22-250. It has a 24" bull barrel with target style crown machined end. It is fitted with a Simmons Presidential 6.5-… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hi: I have a question on a old Ruger Blackhawk 357 three screw
Hi: I have a question on a old Ruger Blackhawk 357 three screw flat top revolver serial no.35788.This revolver has been in my safe for quite a few years, I actually forgot I had it until last week. Th… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Not firearms exactly, but I have three posters from Ruger.
Not firearms exactly, but I have three posters from Ruger. Not just any posters; but signed by the man himself, Mr. William Ruger. I got them at the Dallas SHOT show back in the early 80's, possibly 1… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Could you please give me the value of a Ruger(all weather) 22
Could you please give me the value of a Ruger(all weather) 22 Win.mag. with a westerner 8x scope… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I HAVE A RUGER HANDGUN 1973-BLACKPOWDER SINGLE 6 44 CAL (THE
I HAVE A RUGER HANDGUN 1973-BLACKPOWDER SINGLE 6 44 CAL (THE BOOK SAYS IT CAME WITH TWO CYLINDERS BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE-THE 22 CYLINDER IS NOT WITH THE GUN. I DON'T KNOW IF THEY (FAMILY) PURCHASED IT … read more
Jon
Jon