Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
What is the age and value of a and Wesson 38 special ctg
Second opinion] What is the age and value of a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg serial 205319 *(star) It also has stamped under the barrel with the cylinder opened 510… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL
what is a S&W 38 SPECIAL REVOLVER 6 SHOT WITH 5 IN BARREL WORTH ON THE MARKET TODAY … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old and wesson I'd like to find info on. Serial
I have an old smith and wesson I'd like to find info on … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
My Cobra 38 Special serial # on the cylinder arm is 217508.
My Cobra 38 Special serial # on the cylinder arm is 217508. Probably has not been fired over 50 times. It has been kept in a Hunter holster having # 1100R 7. What is Manufacture year and approx. value… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a s&w 38 special # c 196516 i dont know what modle it
i have a s&w 38 special # c 196516 i dont know what modle it would be or the year could you help me thanks jim … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849
I have inherited a S&W .38 SPECIAL CTG Serial Number B211849 and curious about ship date/Mfg date … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel
Hi Phil, three years ago I asked the value of my S&w 5" barrel 38 revolver.K114340. Police spec. What year made, today's value and is this a good target shooting gun? Also I gave aS&w 6" 22 revolver K… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My dad has a and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number
My dad has a Smith and Wesson 32long CTG with a serial number 369012. The handle is white (like pearl). How do we find when it was made and it's current value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a and Wesson 38 Special CTG Model 14-5 I Think serial #
Have a Smith and Wesson 38 Special CTG Model 14-5 I Think serial # ***** 3372 What is it worth and is that the correct serial meaning BFZ or 8FZ???????… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of
I have a smith and wesson 38 CTG K88700 on frame in front of the barrel and a 71225 on the bottom of the handle can tell me what I have here. Thx Ron… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am looking for information on a Smith and Wesson .38 Special
I am looking for information on a Smith and Wesson .38 Special CTG. Serial number 458573 (no letter prefix) Patented Feb 6 06, Sept 14 09, Dec 29 14 Also has 5318 stamped in frame just forward of cyli… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has
I have a smith and Wesson .38 special CTG revolver. It has engraving over the entire surface of the revolver. It is a double action. It has ivory grips with a serpentine dragon engraved on both grips.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith
I am trying to find out what the approximate age of a smith and Wesson 38 special pistol with serial number K94859 is. I inherited it from my father but don't know much about it. Any help would be app… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx.
sir, I have a Smith & Wesson 6 shot revolver. It has an approx. 6 1/8 inch barrel and is double action. One side of the barrel says "Smith & Wesson" and the other side says "38 S.&W. Special Ctg". I a… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers
I have a 38 S & W special ctg was told it was my grandfathers army issue, on the butt of the handle is what I am guessing is the serial # XXXXX On the barrel is the production info and the patent #s s… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
History on Smith & Wesson 38 special (1922?) # XXXXX I,m
History on Smith & Wesson 38 special (1922?) # XXXXX I,m not very computer literate. Thanks Fred… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2
I have a Smith and Wesson 38 special ctg. Airweight model 12-2 serial number D9297xx with the number 1x595 and B11 on it. It is a six shot revolver and I was wondering if you could tell me the value o… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave