Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Browning A500 12 Gauge vent rib with S/N 751PP45961
I have a Browning A500 12 Gauge vent rib with S/N 751PP45961 made in Belgium assembled in Portugal with a cammo Browning case that I'd like to get an appraisal for my insurance company to cover in cas… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Question about a browning special steel 12 gauge with serial
question about a browning special steel 12 gauge with serial #1kG075 has #724 on bolt and 28 1/2" barrel. What would this be worth and what year was it made? Also if you could give me the same info on… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning Gold Hunter I purchased new about 10 years
I have a Browning Gold Hunter I purchased new about 10 years ago brand new. It is in excellent condition. And that is no bullshit. I never took it out hunting, I just bought it because I liked it at t… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We are looking value of a Browning Gold semi-auto 28'
Hi we are looking for the value of a Browning Gold semi-auto 28' barrell belgium made numbers on it is F-5 1NR10691 and a picture of a Deer on the metal and one on the butt plate.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I gave my husband a Browning Lightning Sporting Edition Citori
I gave my husband a Browning Lightning Sporting Edition Citori over under shotgun as a gift. It is a special edition red gun trimmed in gold. The serial number is ***** and has been fired less than a … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have what I thought was a -27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This
I have what I thought was a B-27, But according to the serial number on the receiver, This Over/ Under is a 1981 citori serial L13PZ03718. however the forearm does not fit the profile of a 1981 citori… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning Citori 20 GA 2 2/4 , 3.0 inch, 28 inch barrels. Purchased
I have a Browning Citori 20 GA 2 2/4 , 3.0 inch, 28 inch barrels. Purchased new in 1984. Never been fired. I would like to know the best place to find a value.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have a citiao browning special steel 20ga by gandermount
i have a citiao browning special steel 20ga by gandermount 26" br grade 6 blue with in lay of pichers in get shaper #26274… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
what is Browing GOLD semi-auto 12 GA never been shot with alloy
what is Browing GOLD semi-auto 12 GA never been shot with alloy gun case Browning/ zero Halliburton worth… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a browning citori 12 gauge that is probably from the
I have a browning citori 12 gauge that is probably from the 70s or 80s..it was passed down to me and i know nothing about it. it has a 28" barrel and the only number i can find on it is o2237RTJ53....… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
To start with i know nothing about guns. I have a browning
To start with i know nothing about guns. I have a browning shotgun "auto 5" and it looks like its a night crawler. it is made in japan and has a number where the shells are inserted:06143 rt211. I cou… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 1937 Winchester Model 12 20 Guage. Great Condition!
I have a 1937 Winchester Model 12 20 Guage. Great Condition! How rare is it and what is it worth?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Pricing for: Mossberg Model 500, 12 Ga. Maxi Combo--18"
Pricing for: Mossberg Model 500, 12 Ga. Maxi Combo--18" & 28" barrels with Heat Shield & Pistol Grip. Purchase new 1989 new in Good/Excellent condition Browning Citori D309 (purchased new 1989), Light… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was
I won a Browning BPS Hunter 20 in a raffle ( I think it was Ducks Unlimited), back in the late 1990's . It is engraved on both halves of the blued receiver : ducks / upland game . It has remained in m… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was
What would be the value of a Browning 12 ga shotgun that was purchased in 1981. It is in mint condition and has a gold trigger.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
WHAT WOULD BE THE VALUE OF A BROWNING CITORI 12 GAUGE 3" GRADE
WHAT WOULD BE THE VALUE OF A BROWNING CITORI 12 GAUGE 3" GRADE 1 HUNTER MADE IN 1986. SERIAL # XXXXX… read more
Jon
Jon
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably
browing 12 guage 28" serial number13382 with case probably fired 20 times where can I find the value?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
A friend of mine wants to sell his Browning A500 semi-auto,
A friend of mine wants to sell his Browning A500 semi-auto, he is in financial trouble. What would fair market value be for this shotgun that has never been fired? Kirk… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave