Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an old Steven's one barrel rifle I don't know the
I have an old Steven's one barrel rifle I don't know the year how much do you think it is worth … read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have 5 guns I would like a fair market value on. I would
Hi, I have 5 guns I would like a fair market value on … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Have a Savage Model 99F with Safety Slide on Top Serial #
Have a Savage Model 99F with Safety Slide on Top Serial #(###) ###-####… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Savage 1899 C in .303 caliber. Rifle was made in
Hi! I have a Savage 1899 C in .303 caliber. Rifle was made in 1904 with 85% original bluing. Half octagon / half round barrel that is 26" in length. Straight grip with a crescent butt. I just discover… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Second opinion] I have a Savage 1899 C in .303 caliber.
Second opinion] Hi! I have a Savage 1899 C in .303 caliber. Rifle was made in 1904 with 85% original bluing. Half octagon / half round barrel that is 26" in length. Straight grip with a crescent butt.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I
I have a rifle that was handed down to me from my dad and I have been unsuccessful in getting an appraisal on it. It is a 300 Savage lever action, and I think it is a 99E model. My dad had it for appr… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have model 1894 Winchester 30 wifi. Saddle ring. Sight
I have model 1894 Winchester 30 wifi. Saddle ring. Sight calibrated to 20. 20 in round barrel. Manufactured in1912-1913. Model #698041. Most of the bluing is gone. What would it be worth… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
A friend of mine has a SavageS# 3552 bolt action w/ peep
A friend of mine has a Savage(###) ###-####S# ***** bolt action w/ peep sight. It looks new. He doesn't remember what he paid for it. I want to buy it but don't know what it is worth. I want to be fai… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action rifle. Patten 1893. Is it possible for you to give us an idea of what it is worth. Is it worth more as is, or, leave it as it is? This i… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Savage 30-30 PRESSURE STEEL with dates on the barrel ,July
savage 30-30 HI PRESSURE STEEL with dates on the barrel ,July 25 1893, Oct 3 1899,, Sept10 1907, May 25 1909, June 1 1909. serial number 259683 what is the value?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I recently acquired a 303 Savage Model 99. From serial # *****
I recently acquired a 303 Savage Model 99. From serial # ***** was made in 1910. The letters USMC are imprinted on the bottom of the receiver. Can you tell be about the relationship of the mdl99 and t… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of 303 Savage Lever Action Serial No: 359670
What is the value of 303 Savage Lever Action Serial No: 359670 With Williams Mount Scope - Weaver K.4… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
I would like to find the year and approximate value of a vintage
I would like to find the year and approximate value of a vintage Savage Model 99 lever action .303 caliber rifle with Serial number 6049. Thank you… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
burnside rifle model 1864 serial #16332 saddle ring, RKW ingraved
burnside rifle model 1864 serial #16332 saddle ring, RKW ingraved in the stock. Is this worth anything… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 58 caliber cap & ball rifle with bayonet in good conditio
I have a 58 caliber cap & ball rifle with bayonet in good condition and fireable. Metal plate on stock is stamped U S Trenton 1863. I would like to know the value of this piece.… read more
Jon
Jon
How much can a remington 22lr pump, weatherby 3006 bolt
how much can a remington 22lr pump, weatherby 3006 bolt action, savage 308 lever action, cooey 22lr bolt,apis replica22lr semi auto, 303 bolt, stevens 22lr pump, browning 22lr lever action, hawkin 50c… read more
Bob
Bob
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894.
I have a rifle made by Winchester Repeating Arms Co. Pat. 1894. The serial number is XXXXX My grandfather claimed that there was something unusual or special about the rifle. Would you know anything a… read more
Jon
Jon
I have 4 more guns to be valued....along with the retail value,
I have 4 more guns to be valued....along with the retail value, could you also give me the wholesale value on all of them?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave