Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Remington Model 12A pump action 22 cal rifle that
I have a Remington Model 12A pump action 22 cal rifle that shoots short, long and long rifle with a flat metal base plate. Excellent condition. what is the year of manufacture and value? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have my grandfathers Winchester model 1890 serial number
I have my grandfathers Winchester model 1890 serial number 391554 (A), take down version, pump action 22 with adjustable rear sight. I just had it cleaned and inspected by a gunsmith. It is fully oper… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I inherited a model 12 rifle. It's serial number is 71166
Second opinion] hello there, I inherited a model 12 rifle. It's serial number is ***** Was just wondering how old it is. It is in great shape. Been in the family for a long time. Any help would be muc… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
hello there, I inherited a model 12 rifle. It's serial number is 71166 Was just wondering how old it is. It is in great shape. Been in the family for a long time. Any help would be much appreciated. T… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an old remington rifle pumped action 22 cal. handles
I have an old remington rifle pumped action 22 cal. handles short or long has no model number but it has the serial number 292331 22 inch barrel .Can you tell me when it was made . It also has pederss… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
2nd Question. Have a 22 caliber pump action 1920's Savage
2nd Question. Have a 22 caliber pump action 1920's Savage rifle--Appraised value ? Fred Pheiffer… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Stainless Steel, Stock Ruger Mini 14 that has less
I have a Stainless Steel, Wood Stock Ruger Mini 14 that has less than 60 rounds fired. I would like to know what the trade in value of this rifle. 500 rounds of ammo and 10 thirty shot clips would be.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
R.w. 1189 Remington 22 pump no model? yr. mfr. Round barrel
round barrel 21.5 in. r. w. 1189 serial number 22 short,long,or longrifle three patents no dates 1 481 638 , 1 628 548 , 1 682 704 no butt plate … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/
I have a Remington 22 pump from my Father serial #802422/ Model 12a/ he was born in 1916 and believe he got it in the late 1920s/Is it possible to verify the date?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Dad passed on his Remington pump 22 model 12 with a SN
Dad passed on his Remington pump 22 model 12 with a SN 803951. Year of Manufacture and value if you please. Thanks … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Reminton 12-A. The serial # is 194474. The letter
I have a Reminton 12-A. The serial # is 194474. The letter stamp is "S". Would like to know what year it was made? Thanks. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. no
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington .22 pump action received from my
I have a Remington .22 pump action received from my Grandfather in 1966. It has been in the attic for 50 years. It has stamped on the barrel left side,.22 short, long or long rifle. The receiver is st… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Phil,I have acquired a Winchester model 90.The barrel
Hello Phil,I have acquired a Winchester model 90.The barrel says it is chambered for 22 long.The serial #38058 says it is a model 1890 mfg date 1908 or 1909. I haven't been able to find much on the mo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
old Remington 22cal. rifle fired in Chicago in Worlds fair
old Remington 22cal. rifle fired in Chicago in Worlds fair 1933 Only numbers we can find are R W 345354 Is this rifle worth much?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is a Remington 22 rifle M-41 target master Serial #231117
What is a Remington 22 rifle M-41 target master Serial #231117 and a Savage 22 rifle M-29A Serial Serial#58536L Thank You Ken E-mail address is [[email protected]]… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver.
Have a remington rolling block. Only marks on receiver. They are various dates in 1864, 1872 with the last date being Sep. 9 1873. Looks like a sporting rifle. The metal that extends behind trigger to… read more
Will
Will
Executive Director