Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I'm trying to determine the value of 2 guns. One is a German
I'm trying to determine the value of 2 guns. One is a German made Weatherby 270 Magnum serial number P35129. I inherited it 20 years ago. I don't know how long my dad had it.The second is Colt Frontie… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Colt Commanda .38 Special sketched on the side of
Hello, I have a Colt Commanda .38 Special sketched on the side of the barrel and on the top of the barrel it shows: COLT'S PT FR MFG CO HARTFORD, CT USA PAID AUG 5, 1884 JULY 4, 1902 OCT 25, 1926. Peo… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a army issued Colt automatic 32 cal rimless smokeless
I have a army issued Colt automatic 32 cal rimless smokeless and I am trying to find the manufacture date any pointers … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Need value of a model 1871 Colt revolver, 45 call, nickel
Need value of a model 1871 Colt revolver, 45 call, nickel plated. Mfg 1972-1975. Army style. SN 112737 G. Some oxidation. May not have been fired.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I would like a value for Colt 32 caliber colt's PT.F.A.MFG
I would like a value for Colt 32 caliber colt's PT.F.A.MFG co patented april 20 1897 dec 22*****usa serial number 310444 colt auto matic calibre 32 rimless smokeless info on bottom of magazine CAL 32 … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have terminal cancer with a few mo's/weeks to live and
Hi. I have terminal cancer with a few mo's/weeks to live and have a Colt target flattop Bisley in 32-20 w/7.5 in.bbl. To me it appears in 90% or better condition and I need to know approximate worth s… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
My dad passed away about a year ago and my mom finally found
My dad passed away about a year ago and my mom finally found an old Colt pistol my he wanted me to have. It has has a small notch carved in the bottom of the ivory looking grip my Dad had said represe… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 1903 Colt revolver bisley model 38 W.C.F. Was
I have a 1903 Colt revolver bisley model 38 W.C.F. Was wondering it's valve? … read more
What is a colt 45 wayne commemorative with ivory handles
what is a colt 45 john wayne commemorative with ivory handles with a picture of john wayne on the barrel made in 1971 never used in the walnut display case witnh the paper work, what it worth… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Colt Single Action Army revolver.45 Colt, serial number
Colt Single Action Army revolver.45 Long Colt, serial number 115997,model1873,manufactured 1885,71/2" barrel. Finish and condition fair to good. US marked & grips marked with inspectors cartouche. Gun… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am looking for an appraisal for a revolver that I just
I am looking for an appraisal for a revolver that I just purchased to get insurance on it. Do you have any appraisers in the Dallas, TX area? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Can you tell me about a 1927 COLT .45/c serial number
Can you tell me about a 1927 COLT .45/c serial number c150037 with bobbed trigger guard? My limited research has led to this practice of bobbing the trigger guard to the late 1800 to the 1900's. Also … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Could you help me identify a gun. My grandfather gave me a
Hi could you help me identify a gun. My grandfather gave me a gun my great grandfather (grandmas mother) had used. They are from honduras. On the barrell it says new service russian s and w special 44… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a 41mag Ruger. It says "New Model Blackhawk" on it.
I have a 41mag Ruger. It says "New Model Blackhawk" on it. But it has the Bisley grips and a 7 1/2 in barrel. I can't find it in any book. Have you heard of it?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a pair of Colt Bisley model 32 wcf... caliber 32/20.
I have a pair of Colt Bisley model 32 wcf... caliber 32/20. Patented 9-19-1871, any idea what they're worth? Appear to be in real good shape.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have three pistols that I would like to get some idea of
I have three pistols that I would like to get some idea of their worth. One is a 38 caliber Colt new service WCF Aug. 1884-June 1900. Condition is a bit rough. One is an Auto pistol 22 LR Colt 155 #8.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
approximate value of Colt 1861 cal 36 pistol in good condition.
approximate value of Colt 1861 cal 36 pistol in good condition. also value of 1905 colt cal38 police pistol in good condition.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the app. value of a Winchester model 1892 saddle ring
What is the app. value of a Winchester model 1892 saddle ring carbine 38WCF 19 3/4" round barrel full length magazine tube . Only bluing left is on mag. tube . Stock has many scratches and dents seria… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith