Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I aquired a 30-30 rifle from my uncle upon death this gun
i aquired a 30-30 rifle from my uncle upon death this gun serial number(###) ###-#### model 94 winchester 30-30 need value and what the year actually is....Thanks, ***** ***** is***** the gun is in mi… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of Winchester 66? 30-30 / unfired new with
What is the value of Winchester 66 ? JA: The Firearms Appraiser will get you a firearm appraisal. Tell us what else you do know and the Firearms Appraiser will be able to better assist you. Customer: … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My husband owns a Winchester Model 94 30-30 SN 1876921. He
My husband owns a Winchester Model 94 30-30 SN(###) ###-#### He remembers his dad having it when he was a small kid. He is 65 now. He was wanting to know about how old the gunmight be? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial # 4263417 and I was
I have a Winchester Model 94 serial #(###) ###-####and I was wondering how much it is worth. It is in very good condition and hasn't been used for 15 years. It was used sparingly since I have had it. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
I would like to know the current value of a 1968 Winchester
I would like to know the current value of a 1968 Winchester "Buffalo Bill" Commemorative 30-30 lever action rifle with 26" octogonal barrel. It has never been fired or even handled, is in original box… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Want to sill winchester 94-32 very good shape. Appox vavue.
want to sill winchester 94-32 very good shape JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: appox vavue JA: Is the… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight
I have what I believe is a '94 Traditional with straight stock(plain, hooded front site and modified elk horn rear. … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a model 94 Winchester Canadian centennial #9458. I am
Hi! I have a model 94 Winchester Canadian centennial #9458. I am interested in dated of manufactureach and possible value. The condition is fair,it has some minor suface rust,but probably in 80-90% co… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings under front of stock: Model 1873, WINCHESTER, Trade Mark. On top of barrel: Winchester Repeating arms, New Haven, CONN. U.S.A., King's Improveme… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I got this gun enough ago that I don't know the caliber or
I got this gun long enough ago that I don't know the caliber or whether I should seel it or keep it. Can anyone help? It is an Interarms Whitworth serial number A315589… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Value of my Winchester Model 94, .32 Special, Lever action
Value of my Winchester Model 94, .32 Special, Lever action rifle. Serial #1287717 I believe it was manufactured in about 1944. I believe Winchester records1943 thru 1947 were lost in fire. Bluing, bor… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I own a Winchester model 94 Big Bore in 307 caliber with 1894-1994
I own a Winchester model 94 Big Bore in 307 caliber with 1894-1994 inscription engraved on it .I'm having a tuff time trying to compare one to it. I've have been told by several gun dealers the gun is… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have model 1894, ser. no. 404835 with a nickel steel octagon
I have model 1894, ser. no. 404835 with a nickel steel octagon shaped barrel. Could you give me any information on this?… read more
Jon
Jon
Hi, Im interested in the year mfg. for a Winchester model
Hi, I'm interested in the year mfg. for a Winchester model 94 30-30 win serial #40828004 Thanks… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of
I am wondering if you can give me any information on year of production and an approx value on a couple of rifles? 1st is a 30/30 model94 WINCHESTER in better than good condition ser#2542181 2nd is si… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE GUY SAYS ITS EARLY 60'S.. CAN'T FIND THE INFO TO VERIFY... RIFLE SER# XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNAND IT IS A MODEL 94AE.. CAN YOU GIVE ME WHAT YEAR … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester Model 670, 264 Win Mag I am consider selling
I have a Winchester Model 670, 264 Win Mag I am consider selling and have no idea of it's value. Purchased in 1968 , good to very good condition. Some scraches on stock.… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer