Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have an early Miroku 12g Over and Under the serial number
Hi I have an early Miroku 12g Over and Under the serial number is ***** can you help me find the model? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I am looking for info on 28ga mirou s#231372. Not much. My
My name is ***** ***** I am looking for info on 28ga mirou s#231372 … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and
Hello, I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and have a half dozen guns to value. Can you assit or is that too many to requwest valuations for? Thanks, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an over/under 20guage "Anschutz-Miroku shotgun. 1
I have an over/under 20guage "Anschutz-Miroku shotgun. 1 barrel is 26", the other is 28. Serial number 363695. Its in its original case, but the case is marked browning. Checking to see if it's worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just wondering about a daly 20 gauge that i acquired. the
just wondering about a charles daly 20 gauge that i acquired . the serial no. is S358991 can you help me? … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I would like to know the year of manufacture of a Walther
I would like to know the year of manufacture of a Walther P38 s/n 001581E … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
You I have an old side by side with external hammers from
You I have an old side by side with external hammers from Bayard Arms Co. On the rib in is stamped "Compressed Steel Belgium". On the underside of the left and right barrels barrel is "NGN RAYE" follo… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a BC Miruko O/U M304320 that I am trying to value.
I have a BC Miruko O/U M304320 that I am trying to value. … read more
Jon
Jon
I recently took my BC Miroku -Miroku Firearms Mfg. Co. Kochi
Hello I recently took my BC Miroku -Miroku Firearms Mfg. Co. Kochi Japan 12ga 2 3/4 o/u 26"Barrels- both chokes ss-ss. Other markings H-SP-NP-12-70 m/m -serial 606255- Single Gold trigger and full Gol… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a couple of nice shotguns that I have not touched in
Good afternoon; I have a couple of nice shotguns that I have not touched in 15-20 years and am thinking of selling or trading the for other type guns I am Now using. At this point I am trying to ascer… read more
Jon Warren
Jon Warren
President
BS
We have a J N Scott double barreled rifle that was Randy's
Hi We have a J N Scott double barreled rifle that was Randy's grandfathers. We wanted to know where to look for the serial number. Is there a place to look without taking off the barrel? We don't have… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an old single shot 12 gauge shotgun. Stamping on left
I have an old single shot 12 gauge shotgun. Stamping on left side reads "SAVAGE MODEL 220B, SAVAGE ARMS CORPORATION, CHICOPEE FALLS, MASS, U.S.A." There is a "2K" stamped inside of a circle at bottom … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Browning =Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in
I have a Browning Hi=Power a/k/a P-35 that was made in Belgium. The slide says "Fabrique Nationale D'Arnes de Guere, Herstal Belgiue, Browning's Patent Depose" ans some hallmarks to the right which in… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have been searching on Christian Herr, gunmaker,
I have been searching for information on Christian Herr, gunmaker, Suhl Germany I have a 20 Ga. side by side serial # ***** Also engraved Krupp Laufstahl… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a clip from a P08 Luger. It is nickel with an aluminum
I have a clip from a P08 Luger. It is nickel with an aluminum base. The only markings on it are on the base: a fancy "S" above the pull (rounded end), the numbers 894 in the middle of the pull and a m… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a 12 ga. o/u bc miroku s/n m37107, purchased in Japan
I have a 12 ga. o/u bc miroku s/n m37107, purchased in Japan in 1967, never fired, mint condition, I have been unable to locate someone who can give me a value, can you help me… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a double barrel damscus steel 10 gauge Parker shotgun
I have a double barrel damscus steel 10 gauge Parker shotgun that I am looking to sell. It is over 100 years old. Any ways, I want to know what it is worth and where I can sell it. I can send whatever… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I would like to sell a Belgium made over & under shot gun and
I would like to sell a Belgium made over & under shot gun and would like to find out its value. I have pictures of the gun.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies