Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Model 1884 Winchester Rifle in 38 56 W C.F. The gun
I have a Model 1884 Winchester Rifle in 38 56 W C.F. The gun has very little wear. The action is tight. There is no rust. What is a good price range for tis gun for insurance purposes. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a gun Winchester Model 1886 serial number 135577 in
I have a gun Winchester Model 1886 serial number 135577 in good condition what is it worth?… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
WHAT IS FAIR MARKET VAULE PLEASE. Model: 1980 22LR – FOLDING
WHAT IS FAIR MARKET VAULE PLEASE. Model : 1980 22LR – FOLDING TANG REAR-SIGHT#473104 Manufactured Date 1911Design and Features: The Model 1890 was a slide action, top ejecting rifle with an 18-inch ma… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Pearl. I have 2 rifles from my earlier days and I'm checking
I have 2 rifles from my earlier days and I'm checking on approximate value to determine what I should do with them. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have a Winchester model 1873, SN# 148090A. What can you
I have a Winchester model 1873, SN# ***** What can you tell me about it. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have Winchester model 1890 hex barrel Ser numreceiver has
I have Winchester model 1890 hex barrel Ser num(###) ###-####receiver has a lot of blue and barrel is Pete a, gun is in good shape … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My father left me a model 90 22 LR. The gun is in excellent
Hi, my father left me a model 90 22 LR. The gun is in excellent cond. wood is exceptional. All the lettering is sharp. Mostly brown, not much bluing left, but has absolutely no dings or pitting. The r… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed
I am needing the approximate value of the firearms listed below. My husband passed away and the lawyer needs this information. I am hoping you can help me because I can't find anything on the internet… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action rifle. Patten 1893. Is it possible for you to give us an idea of what it is worth. Is it worth more as is, or, leave it as it is? This i… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
Phil,I have acquired a Winchester model 90.The barrel
Hello Phil,I have acquired a Winchester model 90.The barrel says it is chambered for 22 long.The serial #38058 says it is a model 1890 mfg date 1908 or 1909. I haven't been able to find much on the mo… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Good morning.I am looking to sell my antique Wincheter rifle.
Good morning.I am looking to sell my antique Wincheter rifle. Model 1886,round 24 in barrel157910..Gun is a 33 cal with a riding scabot for horseback..Rifle blueing is in excellent condition..… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
what info and year, value of winchester model 90, octagon barrel
what info and year, value of winchester model 90, octagon barrel number 656746 with an A under the numbers… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as a 38/70, octagon barrel, takedown. It was received in the warehouse in 1895 where it stayed until 1907. At that time "Russ" made changes to th… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built in 1999. My question is whether my rifle built in 1999 is worth anymore or less than the rifles below? WINCHESTER : RIFLES: LEVER ACTION - P… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a friend that wants me to make an offer on his rifle,
I have a friend that wants me to make an offer on his rifle, Data on gun is Winchester repeating arms, new haven conn usa , 1886 sn 49605 , Pat oct 14th 1884.. jan 20th 1885 rifle is brown patina, not… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Expert & Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have just recently become the owner of a Winchester 1890
I have just recently become the owner of a Winchester 1890 solor case hardened receiver with a 34" octognal barrel, it does have a takedown screw, The serial numbers match on all parts The serial numb… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I own a Winchester Model 1886, 33 wWCF with a nickel steel
I own a Winchester Model 1886, 33 wWCF with a nickel steel barrel. The serial # XXXXX XXXXX The gun has not been fired in at least 40 years. The gun belonged to my grad=ndfather and passed down to me.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rif
could you estimate the price of a used 1886 winchester rifle?? also the price of a used 1884 winchester rifle… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer