Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different versions of a Remington Model 11. There are three versions: d, e and f. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
We have a and WEesson 32 caiber pistol, patented April 3,
We have a Smith and WEesson 32 caiber pistol, patented April 3, 1855, July 5, 1859, serial #16616 with 3 1/2 barrel. Can you give me any information on the value of this gun. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I own a 50 year old remington three shot duck gun, 12 gauge.
I own a 50 year old remington three shot duck gun, 12 gauge. what, if anything, is it worth? the serial number is(###) ###-####… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have two firearms that I would like to sell; I need to
I have two firearms that I would like to sell; I need to know the value before I sell them on an online gun shop. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under
I have an old S&W 39 Spc CTG with serial nbr B334931 under the barrel and another serial number 23547 on the bottom of the hand grip. The left side of the barrel has "Smith & Wesson" stamped on it and… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have gun with Davenport firearms co with the number 0333,
Have gun with Davenport firearms co with the number 0333 … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
We have a Winchester 410 Shotgun with a 26 inch barrel. It
We have a Winchester 410 Shotgun with a 26 inch barrel. It believe it belonged to my great grandmother. We think the serial number is ***** at least that is a number that is on it and we are assuming … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
have an H&R .32 break open and need to know date of mfg
have an H&R .32 break open pistol need to know if I can ship this to an individual not thru an FFL. I have found what I think is a serial number above the cylinder when I remove it, D 45xxx. can you h… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a W.W. Greener, believe year is 1902. hammerless double barrel. Proof marks are ele
I have a W.W. Greener, believe year is 1902. hammerless double barrel. Proof marks are elephant and cross axes. it has the side safety on it as well. 31" damascus barrels with engraving on receiver. b… read more
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE.
I have an old H&R Top Break revolver where ".32 S&W CTGE." is engraved on the RIGHT side of the 4-inch barrel. On the LEFT side of the barrel is engraved "H&R 'AUTOMATIC'" in Italics. On the barrel to… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Reuger over under shotgun in excellent condition from
I have a Reuger over under shotgun in excellent condition from 1988, it has only been shot 20 times, how much should this sell for?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given
I have a Harrington & Richardson drop top .38 that was given to me after my father passed away. I think the serial number is XXXXX and I think it is old. It fires good. I was interested in what it mig… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet
What is the value of a BelgXXXXX XXXXXing GR1 o/u 12 gauge skeet gun with Purbaugh tubes for 20, 28 and 410. Serial number 3122S2?… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa
hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have a L.C. Smith i got from my grand pa it has a serial num. of r57747 field grade can u tell me about it what other info do u need?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all
I need appraisals on shotguns and rifles....7 total....all brand new and never shot. I want to know what a dealer would pay outright or trade. Can anyone help me with this… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What are the values of the following guns?Winchester Model
What are the values of the following guns? Winchester Model 62A Pump Marlin Firearms Model 1893 30/30 Western Field 12 gauge 24 inch slugster Stevens Model 22-410 Standard Toledo 12 gauge single shot… read more
alfordap
alfordap
CEO/Film Consultant
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curi
I have a "Dunlap Special" single shot shotgun that I am Curious about. Value would be good but i am more interested in the manufacture date and location. The serial number is #27655. I know it was mad… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Friend of mine has an H&R Sportsman .22 nine shot top break.
Friend of mine has an H&R Sportsman .22 nine shot top break. After cleaning it up, looks like 98% blue, just a bit off the bbl and cylinder. Really nice trigger at about 2 lbs, no creep. What can he e… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer