Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According
I have owned a Remington 22 pump for many years. According to the information on your site I conclude my pump with serial number 22XXX was manufactured mid 1909. It fires short, long and long rifle am… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# is a00034 as
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# ***** ***** as best as I can read it as it is fery faint and there is also an E P + on the barrel My dad was born in 1916 but I am sure that the gun is ol… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have another look for year/date code on the receiver. I may have missed that. It's Serial# ***** Possible older than 1921. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
R.w. 1189 Remington 22 pump no model? yr. mfr. Round barrel
round barrel 21.5 in. r. w. 1189 serial number 22 short,long,or longrifle three patents no dates 1 481 638 , 1 628 548 , 1 682 704 no butt plate … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Dad passed on his Remington pump 22 model 12 with a SN
Dad passed on his Remington pump 22 model 12 with a SN 803951. Year of Manufacture and value if you please. Thanks … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington pump, I thank s/n is RW 46158f or a 5 at
I have a remington pump , I thank s/n is RW 46158f or a 5 at the end, how old do you thank this is. It's a 22 UMC… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on
I bought a Remington Model 12a 22. I don't see a number on the side of the barrel. but do have the serial number on the bottom of the rifle. Would like to know when it was made? … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Remington pump 22, no model no., serial no. 597578
I have a Remington pump 22, no model no., serial no. 597578 and stamped RW forward of the trigger mechinisim. Peep sight : M.A. & CO. Gladstone, Mich … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all
Hi Tom - I am Bryan and have an old 22 that is in really good shape that we use all the time to shoot sage rats on our ranch. the kids love shooting it. I have been told it is a model 12, but can not … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22 short, long or long rifle gun there is no model number stamped on the gun the only marks i find are a serial number on the bottom of the receiver… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Reminton 12-A. The serial # is 194474. The letter
I have a Reminton 12-A. The serial # is 194474. The letter stamp is "S". Would like to know what year it was made? Thanks. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I PURGHESED A REMINGTON PUMP 22 THEY SAID WAS A MODEL 12 I
I PURGHESED A REMINGTON PUMP 22 THEY SAID WAS A MODEL 12 I CAN NOT FIND A MODEL # THE SERIAL IS 302392 BARREL IS 21+ SERIAL IS BY TIGGER . ANY IDEAS … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. no
What is the date of my remington 22 pump Serial # 328403. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington .22 pump action received from my
I have a Remington .22 pump action received from my Grandfather in 1966. It has been in the attic for 50 years. It has stamped on the barrel left side,.22 short, long or long rifle. The receiver is st… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Question about a browning special steel 12 gauge with serial
question about a browning special steel 12 gauge with serial #1kG075 has #724 on bolt and 28 1/2" barrel. What would this be worth and what year was it made? Also if you could give me the same info on… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have two firearms I would like to find out the age and model,
I have two firearms I would like to find out the age and model, both have been in the family for along time. The first is a Remington side/side shotgun 12g serial number 239416,this has been in the fa… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a 22 remington pump serial number311939 with an r w
I have a 22 remington pump serial number311939 with an r w above it what is it for model and value… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hey there,I have an early pump 22 rifle, Remington model
Hey there, I have an early pump 22 rifle, Remington model 12-A, and am looking for a value. The reason I am confused is all the info online talks about it being regular mild steel, not mentioning anyt… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave