Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

I have a BSA Monach serial Mo. 8P6675 and I would like to…

I have a BSA...

I have a BSA Monach serial Mo. 8P6675 and I would like to know how old it is?

Expert's Assistant: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.

It is a BSA Monach in 270 Win cal with the serial No. 8p6675

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Gunsmith should know?

It is the original chambering and barrel has a monty carlo stock and is realy well put togeather

5/18/2018
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree

Thank you for your interest in our Firearms Appraisal service. The information you provided was used to properly identify the information below. Here is the information you requested about your Firearm taken from www.bluebookofgunvalues.com Manufacturer/Trademark –BSA Model/configuration – Monarch 270 Winchester 22" barrel with sights, Monte Carlo stock Finish (Assuming original) – Blued with Walnut Serial Number – 8P6675 Manufactured between 1965 and 1974 Your gun was made in 1968 Additional Information –BSA rifle imports were discontinued in 1987 Estimated condition based on the Photo Percentage Grading System – Unknown Estimated Value Range – Current value should be between $400 and $450 for a gun in 90% to 95% condition. Condition is based on amount of original finish and mechanical conditionValue in AUD is 533 to 600 I trust that this information will be of interest. If you have further questions, or require assistance in the future, please feel free to contact me via pearl.com’s question service.For other firearms related information, please visit www.bluebookofgunvalues.comThis Firearm appraisal is a value estimate on the appraised firearm for the date of the appraisal. The value quoted is a real world market value (also known as a private party value) and is the amount you should expect to pay for the firearm. This is not an appraisal for retail or wholesale purposes. Tom
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree