Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I am looking to appraise 2 guns. Remington Woodsmaster
I am looking to appraise 2 guns. JA: How can the Gunsmith help you with your firearm? Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: Remington Woodsmaster Complete circ… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
My Uncle just passed away and had a gun collection that I
My Uncle just passed away and had a gun collection that I want to pay my aunt for so I am trying to find the best place to find their value so that I pay her a fair price … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a browning FN M1900 32 cal pistol in great shape …
I have a browning FN M1900 32 cal pistol in great shape … wondering what it's worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# is a00034 as
I have a Remington Model 6 22 cal The serial# ***** ***** as best as I can read it as it is fery faint and there is also an E P + on the barrel My dad was born in 1916 but I am sure that the gun is ol… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different
I wonder how to tell the difference between the different versions of a Remington Model 11. There are three versions: d, e and f. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have
Trying to date my Remington model 12 A. I need to have another look for year/date code on the receiver. I may have missed that. It's Serial# ***** Possible older than 1921. … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
My husband passed away and I have some rifles and pistols he
My husband passed away and I have some rifles and pistols he left that I'd like to sell. What is the best way to try and sell firearms? … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Arms Union Mettalic Cartridge company
i have a Remington Arms Union Mettalic Cartridge company Remington 22 Autoloading Pat March 10,1914 RB 3286 i was just wondering if it's worth anything beside fun … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington Model 12C.It has a hard rubber shotgun
I have a Remington Model 12C.It has a hard rubber shotgun style buttplate.The serial number is ***** you know what year it was made in? BTW the finish is about 99%. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Remington 788 in .223, SN B6105368, is the sn and
I have a Remington 788 in .223, SN B6105368, is the sn and caliber correct … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a remington model 1100 16 gauge shot gun that was my
Hi there, I have a remington model 1100 16 gauge shot gun that was my grandfathers and would love to know the approximate value of the gun. Thanks! … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Remington model 700 .22-250 serial #140345 bolt
I have a Remington model 700 .22-250 serial #140345 bolt action. 100 original finish excellent condition. Barrel 23 in. Overall length 43 in… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Remington .22 pump action received from my
I have a Remington .22 pump action received from my Grandfather in 1966. It has been in the attic for 50 years. It has stamped on the barrel left side,.22 short, long or long rifle. The receiver is st… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
A friend has a colt 1908 hammerless manufactured in 1922.
A friend has a colt 1908 hammerless manufactured in 1922. Curious as to value … read more
Jon
Jon
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and
Remington Model 11D. Lots of scrolling on the receiver and top and bottom. bottom under the Model 11 D scrolling, is a serial number 3392xx but on the lower tang, between the scroll work is V2153xx en… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Remington rolling block .43 Spanish rifle and original
I have a Remington rolling block .43 Spanish rifle and original UMC box with cartridges. I've been researching the specific markings to learn it's history. My father bought it in the 60's, seems a lot… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I had bequeathed to me a Remington model 11 auto loading 12
I had bequeathed to me a Remington model 11 auto loading 12 gauge shotgun. It's a bird gun with an adjustable choke at the barrel's ends. It has an etching of a duck flying over a pond on the left sid… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Want to find out the value of my Remington model 1100 12 gauge
Want to find out the value of my Remington model 1100 12 gauge automatic shotgun. I bought it used in 1988.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave